Mission Idea: Those Left Behind

You know how sometimes not all of us make it out at the end of a mission… I’d kind of like to see a mission where the group starts out as those poor bastards and have to find a way to back to The Mourningstar.

Some kind of rough storyline where you:

• Escape capture and fight your way to some comms based location.
  • Where team has to hold position while try contacting friendlies via radio to arrange extraction.
  • Only to be dismissed not worth the risk.
  • Until Mazozi ignores orders (say shes already passing by and heard the chatter over comms) and tells you where she will pick you up.
  • Fight your way to that location and extract.

Plenty of other stuff could be added. It could even be split up into several missions if done right. Make it epic!

13 Likes

I kinda like this idea. Quite a bit actually. This is an idea you could take to a few different areas of the hive with the mostly same story too. Give an excuse to go through areas in like…a different order or way? Idk just musing at this point

1 Like

exactly! every mission wouldnt have to be the same route. Show us the areas we haven’t seen before!

1 Like

Funny. I once posted a suggestion about a mission type where we all break in to rescue captives from previous failed missions.

Guess your variant is simpler to add given it doesn’t need duplicate heroes to be present at the end. :+1:

(though nb VT2 had a mission where you release captives from cells, so, you know, possible…)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.