Men of Chaos can still be considered human?!

Now I know this is a magical world but your argument is a bad analogy given that they spesifically reproduce with females of other “races” primarily humans.
This would irl imply that they are the same species or have evolved to be able to exploit other species reproduction cycles.

What about Gaves born from humans?

1 Like

In its essence, the humanity of the northmen and the inhumanity of the beastmen can be ascertained quite simply like this:

The beastmen are inhuman because they cannot defy their gods.

The northmen are human because they can defy their gods.

2 Likes

I understood beestmen were sometime born to normal human parents as an aberration of chaos, and those parents often gave the child to “the forest” where it was discovered by beastmen and raised in the herd.

There is no interbreeding of Beastmen and humans, and the child is born as a beast.

2 Likes

I see somebody didn’t read between the lines…

There is no ‘reading between the lines’ here when the conclusion that beastmen violating the females of other races is completely clear to just about everyone here. His point is not that ‘it doesn’t happen’, his point is ‘when it does inevitably happen, it doesn’t result in a half-human, half-beastman, but only ever a full beastman’. There is no interbreeding, because the products of beastman violation are never anything but more breastmen. They are parasites of sorts in that regard.

4 Likes

But a Beastman can be born of a human woman, right?

I mean, Beastmen are less human than Chaos for sure, but, in that case, at least a part of their dna should be human.

This is a good argument.

Thanks for the info!

Here I don’t agree so much… there is a big difference between parasitism and pregnancy.

When an alien from Alien films uses an human to reproduce, it doesn’t make sex with that human.

The point is that, obvly imho, a full-beastman is already half-human.

Look at it from this way: Beastmen are about as human as elves and dwarves are.

1 Like