There are many players even in higher difficulties today who do not seem to have a good grasp of the in-game mechanics.
I would suggest in-game (in connection to the Keep?) scenarios where you can learn the following:
- resetting attack chains, i.e. attack-attack-block-attack-attack-block etc
- I’ve seen too many glaive wielders in Legend who go full attack chain
- the “bopp”-attack, i.e. holding block while pressing attack twice (first is push, second is bopp)
- dodge mechanics and dodge distances
- DnD gives you “almost” twice the dodge as glaive
- ranged damage falloff, i.e. that none ranged specs lose armor pen at range
- headshot, crit and headshot crit mechanics.
- i.e. crit almost always “pierce”
- boss finesse attack reduction
- DoT-mechanics, i.e. stacking, total damage, resetting
- friendly fire
- potion mechanics
And for avoidance of doubt, I’m not saying that you can’t learn these in the Keep today with dummies, available potion, a spreadsheet and a stopwatch. But that people are not learning the mechanics, so playing Legend on quickplay is quite a hassle since you normally can’t trust your party.