Make Player Blocking Unlimited

There are way too many Bullies and Toxic players, that are interfering with game play and enjoyment of the game. People who deliberately want to break your session by joining and failing to be a team member. Either make bots that are better, so that Solo play is actually a proper promised feature, or make it unlimited to block players.

Ever since you added Titles, you have made a mockery of casual players who don’t need, insecurity medals and score board. But have made people who are selfish PoS, that only help a team if they are the ones on top.

If you want names of Players , I have made a record of them on my Steam Profile for all to see. I have had YouTube racists to low IQ band of bullies joining me, and harassing me.

This a detrimental to how you handle yourself and your community Fatshark.

I can’t speak to racists and such, but I have come across toxic and outright ruinous players. If you can still put up with the first group, well, the second group, I’d rather not see them. Unfortunately, I agree that the menu with the blocked list should not be limited; if a person decides to block the entire online community and all players, then so be it.

3 Likes

Mind saying anything negative about the scoreboard, it is sure way to make this forum loath you.

2 Likes

Every game has ppl like this, make LFGs and find better ppl to play with or block them and move on with your life like a normal person. Thats just how gaming is.

1 Like

Gas light much, I don’t care about a score board, I care about Player/Consumer Agreements.

Do you even play Darktide? Did you even read the Subject Contents? How can I block them? Are you a smart normal person? Move on. That is how it is.

Welcome to the community!

I would look at the events that lead up to in each mission with “toxic bullies”. It seems like its a regular occurrence in some or most of your games.

Do you realize you’re acting like the subject you are frustrated with?

3 Likes

Can I block you, and can you move on like a normal person? Or are you here for the person who said that line?

I don’t feel welcomed being ridiculed away from the subject and feedback, by forum members like you, who cannot keep to the subject and defend nothing.

Maybe I should just go and get this published, away from soft readers, genuinely who take the time to read and understand before writing a comment. Do you consider yourself at all constructive to the subject?

I am not here to urinate up a wall, with you or any of your friends.

Having game devs play speech police never ends well, I’d rather have idiots and racist be that, than to be treated like a baby who needs a pacifier.

6 Likes

When I read this title I thought you meant actually blocking, like with a weapon, to not have stamina and be unlimited and I was prepared to rant about that.

I have 0 people on my blocklist. I don’t block anyone really, on any platform. It’s usually not worth the effort or attention imo. Could always be a region thing.

5 Likes

There is literally 0 valid reason to have a limit on how many players you can block. It’s absurd how people on this forum will defend literally anything just because they want to imagine the poster as an enemy who is probably of poor character etc.
I blocked exactly 3 people in hundreds of hours of play and that’s because they were cheating/exploiting, and I still think it’s crazy there’s a limit.

5 Likes

I don’t think this “Company” is even worth my time, if they don’t even get around to cover their own legalities, I’ll let the courts decide. It only takes one recording.

Oh you’re back urinating good for you. I did not read passed the first sentence.

Makes sense, you should adopt this tactic to ppl that upset you online

1 Like

I am not upset you are though… Looks like you peed yourself too. Good tactic…

Why are you obsessed with peeing

5 Likes

Hmmm Guidelines… and those children who fail… Pillars or just mud? I think I made them “angwy”…

Says the guy who has made a list of people that hurt his feelings lmao

1 Like

Please what is it this time, are you going to call me more genitalia, with your level of IQ? Yawn your boring. God go play with your dolls…

It’s very funny that the guy complaining about a blocklist, outs himself as a prime candidate to end up on my block list himself.

8 Likes