Major performance issues when using mods

So, I’ve installed a few mods, since the UI is actual garbage and a bunch of sounds never play.
But now, my game is constantly dropping down to 10-20 fps.
When I try playing a solo game via the mod though, the game runs at 60+ frames without issue, even with all my mods.

I don’t know if this is the servers or my mods fault, but I certainly don’t want to uninstall or disable the mods I’ve been using, since they provide a massive improvement to the game.

Could you please make the mods Scoreboard, Custom HUD, Creature Spawner, Numeric UI, Solo Play (with True Solo Qol), Spectator HUD, For the Emperor, Name it, Hub Hotkey Menus and Buy-Until-Rating base game with an option to toggle them on/off?

These mods make the game an objectively better experience, wich all console players and players with weaker PCs will thank you for.

Please stop expecting the community to make up for your mistakes or dumb design decisions.
We obviously love your game, but all of these mods not being base game honestly pisses me off, since they’re such easy fixes to simple problems you for some reason didn’t catch during development or swept under the rug outright.

Spectator hud is the only one I can think of that would cause you issues since I run way more, and we have overlap, but I don’t have that one installed.

So…iunno.

Check your video settings I guess. Sometimes when steam has issues syncing it will reset some stuff, and RTX is on by default I recall which you won’t notice because it does nothing visually but will absolutely tank your frames.

Thank you, removing the mod and overclocking my GPU fixed the issue.

Well. That was a shot in the dark. Glad it helped though.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.