Lost all progress after crash on PS4

Game crashed during a chaos wastes run(not for the first time…).

When I loaded it back up, it told me my settings couldn’t be loaded.
Finally in the game I noticed that all progress was reset, all characters back to lvl 1, and all inventory and cosmetics gone.

400HRS GONE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I dealt with cosmetics disappearing, crashes, visual glitches,etc. all without saying a peep. But now THIS???

I’ve seen another topic on this that was closed after the CM answered “well I guess you played offline mode because that progress is stored client side!” So what??? It shouldn’t happen either way!! Progress is progress!

I’m done. You deserve the bad reputation you have.

Hi @Donger,

Sorry to hear this.

To check, was the progress made solely in Offline mode? Or do you play in Online mode?

If you are an Online player then progress is stored our side, but it’s possible after the crash that Offline mode may have loaded instead - which could appear as though progress was lost.

If you are an Offline player, then as you mentioned progress is stored locally. If this is the case, after restarting your console is your progress then loadable?

Or, do you perhaps have your progress backed up in the cloud which could be re-downloaded?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.