Loosing chests & loot during opening

Issue Summary:
The Problem happeneds now and then, but this time i lost an Emperors Strongbox (the top of the line one). I was trying to open it, and the firework came up, but none the three emblems you click on to receive the loot showed up. I was waiting like a seven-year-old kid at Christmas eve, praying to the Emperor to give me that sweet legendary weapon.

It has happened several times before, but not that often. If i save like 20 chests up before opening them all, there are around 20% chance to get a hard crash, where the game shuts down.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Save lots of chests.
  2. Cross your finger with Randall to receive the loot (my case Emperor Strongbox).
  3. BOOM either you got it, or loose it.

I have provided both DxDiag & the console text file, hope that brings it one step closer to a fix. Have a great day FatShark :slight_smile:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]DxDiag.txt (87.5 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]console-2019-02-10-14.47.02-05780A2C-085D-42B6-BB28-B0E2.log (1.1 MB)

I’ve had a look through your account’s event history and I can see the loot was automatically extracted from the Emperor’s Strongbox when the crash occurred. You received:

• Necklace (Militiaman’s Service Crux)
  • Shortbow for Kerillian (Greenleaf’s Edduath)
  • Dual-Wield Sword & Dagger for Kerillian (Greenleaf’s Galria)

The crashes you’re experiencing are called Access Violations which are usually caused by something local. There’s a list of potential solutions here that may help you. :slight_smile:

Excellent! My bad then with loosing loot then. I’ll dig right into it to see if it fixes the issue. I must say, after a couple of months break, i see the engine really have been polished. My hardware temps are great, no stutter at all! no crashes while in a game so far, no disconnection. You guy have done an a really awesome job with the game :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.