Loadout System Feedback - My ideas + whatever others people may have

I have a couple points of QOL that I think would improve the loadout system more. They’re pretty good as is, but a bit more work would make them fantastic.

1. I’d love to be able to name my loadouts. For ogryn it’s pretty easy to use the symbols to determine what they’re for, but for something like Psyker? Not so much. I think being able to add names that pop up if I hover over each loadout would add some QOL value.

2. Ability to re-arrange the loadouts. My first build was a pretty standard Gunlugger, then I did 3 other loadouts. I decided to make a new loadout for my Gunlugger that focuses more on rumbler & a lighter weapon than my usual build. However now that loadout is on the other side, I’d personally like to be able to just click & drag or some other mechanic to move that loadout next to my other gunlugger. Just for organizational purposes.

3. More loadouts. 5 to me doesn’t seem to be enough, which is exacerbated by the issue with the tree mechanic itself that I can’t swap out some earlier abilities like a blitz without just restarting the entire tree. This means if I want a bullgryn with the nuke vs rock, I have to spend a lot of time re-working the tree each time, so having a loadout from each makes sense. This is especially true if you want to make an adjustment in the mission ready screen based on other player’s loadouts. If I’m playing with another Oggy that already has the nuke, maybe I want to swap over to rocks. Having to sit there and re-build the entire tree in the mission ready screen isn’t exactly viable.
    Well, with only 5 slots available, this isn’t really practical anymore because I might have 2-3 variations I want on my bullgryn, 1-2 on my gunlugger, 1-2 on my skullbreaker, etc. I know there’s a mod that increases the availability to 8 or something, but I really feel this should be implemented in the game.

I think some of these adds/tweaks would turn a good system into a great system. Interested in hearing if others have good ideas to improve the system for the devs to gather some feedback for it.

1. Don’t delete loadouts on hotfixes/patches unless it’s 300% necessary.

Just adding more than five loadouts would be very nice for a start, I’d say 10 is a reasonable number.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.