This has been brought up before - I think at least twice - but it would be very neat to have some kind of Library Room where you can find:
- The intro and after mission explanations from Olesya (which many of us can’t even access anymore)
- Franz Lohner’s Chronicles (in-game version, as they will be go under in the news feed somewhere in the future AND some arent even properly linked like the King and the Queen in the Woods)
- Other Tales like the DLC career intros
- The Lore Book from Vermintide 1
- (Ideally some kind of game tutorial unlocked by collecting Tomes and Grimoires)
Most of this is already written. It just needs to be implemented in the game and one room has to be generated. I can’t imagine that all rooms are already pre-planned. In worst case, you could make small shelfs or books in specfic sections of the Keep:
- Olesya’s Aftermission explanation you can find at her old staying place
- Tales and Stories from Franz Lohner you’ll find in the secret room behind the Emporium
- Information about Skaven you find in Syltzpyre’s room as he gathered these information by special means
- Information about the Empire you find in Kruber’s room
- Information about Athel Loren and other elvish stuff in Kerillian’s tent
- Information about the Dwarves in Bardin’s Room
- etc, etc.
Like said. Most of this is already written - at least in english - and just needs to be implemented. That is work but it should be limited.