Last Patch re-introduced bugs and other frustrations

Issue Type (Required):

Other

Issue Description (Required):

I’ll be concise as possible, as not had to do a bug report for a long time, because it was going so well.

1. Trappers and snipers can shoot through walls.

2. Veteran talents fail constantly- no suppression aid at all/toughness depleted in 1 shot from anything half the time, even if tier 1 gunner behind a wall at the other end of the map.

3. Backstab audio fails almost constantly and a single tier 1 enemy can silent backstab and for some reason apply curse sometimes now?

4. Elite spawn balls are happening again (not been there for the last year dunno why they were reintroduced).

5. Fire snakes around corners at 90degrees and sentient seeks players and kills even when MicroVidia has dissipated the particles from your screen. I’m all for fire being more dangerous… but not flamers being able to conjure a flaming leviathan or fiery graboid.

6. Maulers spawn as 2 inside of one another’s slot with inconsistent amounts of HP and kill in 1 hit- they’re the ice skating CWs all over again now.

7. Crashes every other match.

8. Pickup and weapon switching glitching so ye have to hammer grenade selection or run back repeatedly to “E” over an item.

9. Criss crossing gunners can fire headshots through walls and fences our weapons cannot penetrate back.

10. Players spawning at stupid distances outside of events, even if they die way before, while
    players dying later spawn closer to the team. (a lot on HL17-36)

11. Hounds flying again.

12. DC’s more frequently.

13. Investigation missions not clocking up penance.

14. Enemies not only targeting but being able to silent backstab when Vet or Zealot are invisible. Hounds and mutants 75% of time ignoring invisibility completely.

When the Anniversary Patch first dropped with new stuff it was fun. If anything, folk just asked for some weapons to be buffed for more fun.
“Yay I got a build I like”… wait a week…Patch… “Oh my build is now useless.”… this needs to stop happening.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

just play

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

3 Likes

Also Audio Queues from all specials and elites have been bugged again since hotfix 1.12.21 when they were fixed in patch 1.12.20.
Bombers, Flamers, Snipers, Trappers, Hounds, Mutants, Bursters, Maulers, Crushers, Ragers, Shotgunners, Gunners, Reaperz.
All of their sounds are back to being drowned behind other normals sounds.

I wonder if they accidentally removed the previous patch by working on an older build?

Yep, sadly true

Another match confirmed a lot of those issues, specifically the Veteran talents, toughness issues and bursters becoming silent

Why does that keep karking happening

Because proper version and merge control of code branches is hard in the year 2023 apparently.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.