KNOWN ISSUE: Weekly Contracts progress stuck

Played 2 missions, “0 player death missions” didnt count, and even “complete missions” didnt count.

Issue Description:
All weekly contracts are staying at 0% complete.

Steps to Reproduce:
Start the game

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
CaDaVeRgirl85

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
All week

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

EDIT: Now I’m confused just played another match, and it started to count… No idea what is going on now.

I’ve also been seeing this. I’ll play a couple rounds, check Melk and it’s all 0%. Play one more, check again, and suddenly the bars are starting to fill. I’m not sure but I think the progress accounts for previous missions that had shown 0% after completing. I saw a " collect 400 diamantine" contract jump from 0 to complete after a single normal intensity heresy run so that’s probably counting past runs that hadn’t previously registered. I’ll check more carefully next time to verify this.

Issue Description:
when doing weekly challenges progress is not recorded. None of the contracts have ever progressed since unlocking the vendor.

Steps to Reproduce:
Any completion of any quest is not tracked.

1.obtain challenge objective
2. progress is not properly recorded

Mission Name (If Applicable):
All missions

Platform:
steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Always present

Reproduction Rate:
Always 100%

Just did 2 Damnation Missions and nothing is advancing. Both were low intensity.

Hello,
I have this issue from the start with weekly rewards with my new sharpshooter:

Can i has some points back ?

Thank you,
Regards
William

Ive had nothing but problems with the weekly contracts. Last week I completed all but one contract, and got paid for none of them.

This week, I have the kill 750 dregs contract, and it has not progressed one bit after 3 missions.

Fatshark, you want me to post all my info here regarding bugs, but I’m not going to do that. How about you publish a game that works? As far as me posting all the information here about your buggy game, I’m not going to do your job for you; Instead I just give this game a bad review on Steam. Its not my job to unbug your game.

After the patch, the weekly target goals are sometimes ignored after completing a mission. I first noticed it on my Psyker but assumed that I remembered the last state incorrectly. But now I switched to my Zealot and started doing her weeklies, but after I completed one mission, all of the missions remained at zero progress. During the mission, we carried one book, killed one monstrosity, and, of course, collected some plasteel and diamantine.

got news for you. it’s doing it again since the newest patch and the map addition. Melks has not advanced ANY of the counters for the contracts I have in almost 3 days. get your stuff together fatshark

It’s happening to me this week on both my level 30 characters.
console-2023-06-06-01.09.25-a5fff392-2442-4bc4-82d6-259d9bf7291d.log (87.9 KB)

Seems to have resovled.

This happens all the time for me too, but I have found a workaround that is fairly reliable:
Quit the game and restart. When loaded into the same char again progress towards the contract has been updated.
Does not work if you run a new mission in between.

FS should fix this spagetti code.

If they’ve been trying to fix it since last year, I don’t expect it to be fixed anytime soon. Quality of life stuff is always low in their priority.

Dreg kill count trackers aren’t updating. I played at least a dozen rounds with hundreds of ranged kills each and the counter has only gone up by one kill.

I’m having the same issue with Dreg melee kills. I noticed it stop counting right after I completed another weekly contract. I was a long way into this contract, and the reward was high. Now I have to swap it out if I want the weekly bonus. I know it seems like a small thing in the grand scheme, but this is the sort of stuff that’s extraordinarily frustrating. Moreso because I’m a programmer. It’s a counter. Yes, they’re easy to break, but I’ve never had one that was also hard to fix.

Issue Description:
I started playing the game a couple days ago and mostly followed the game till my character was lvl30 and realised there was the weekly missions that I had ignored till then after playing to complete the missions i noticed that it wasn’t tracking my progress so i came here after having played 42 hours of the game.
Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

Play the Game.

Any.
Platform:
[Steam]
Player ID:
[ SPARTANSDESTROY / H20goblin]

since i started / Est standard

Reproduction Rate:
Hasn’t changed since I started playing.

Upload Supporting Evidence:
A screenshot would not prove or disprove this.

Console logs
console-2023-10-15-21.16.41-64ba6d44-eba8-461d-8bfc-62f6b0de7089.log (1006.7 KB)

Occurring here as well, same as H20goblin. Just returned to the game to play, did 7 missions.

Of the contracts I have, the status should be:

7/8 - Missions Completed
4/4 - Monstrosites Killed
100/100 - Diamantine Collected
???/750 - Dregs Killed w/ranged or w/e
1/? - Grims collected (added this last two after already closing the game)

Instead they’re all at 0.

Countdown is currently 5 days and 20 hours as of this posting.

Any.
Platform:
[Steam]
Player ID:
[Steam Community :: Krusty McBusty the Jizzwow Cloth]

It’s said this forum exists to help solve these bugs… But it seems as though this bug has been going on since the introduction of contracts… How and why has this not yet been fixed? I pre-purchased this game and have pretty much waited a year to actually play it, yet features like this still don’t work properly… Stop punishing your customers, this no doubt has to do with how online is handled.

So the only contract issue that I’m having right now is the grimoire/scripture contract. I’ve gotten a few grimoires earlier but didn’t get any credit for them. Willing to let those go. However last mission I got all three scriptures with crew. Screencap below.

Any.
Platform:
[Steam]
Player ID:
[Steam Community :: Guardian Wolf]

Here’s the screencaps.

Anyone know how to fix it?

This crap is STILL going on, not a single one of my characters can advance the Weekly Contracts. They never have been able to. I’ve attempted cycling them multiple times with zero success. Why is it so hard to get such a basic thing working in this game?