KNOWN ISSUE: Weekly Contract Tasks Cannot Be Refreshed

There is some confusion around players being unable to refresh their Weekly Contract Tasks.

This is because there is a cap on how many times you can refresh, which appears to be 4 times in a week.

This is not explained in the UI. At all. We’re working on that!

4 Likes

Found an issue with the weekly contracts, replaced a few to get a better option and now it is locked to “finish 3 secondary objectives in smelter complex” whenever i try to replace this task nothing happens, i have the money to do so yet it simply wont happen. And due to the fact that smelter complex isnt in rotation currently i am now unable to get the +1000 bonus.

I have tried restarting my game as well as pressing the replace button over and over to no avail.

1 Like

This issue has happened again, somehow the first time it fixed itself when the mission rotators changed but when the weekly reset hit and I started re-rolling contracts I am now facing the same issue, “finish 6 secondary objectives within relay station”. kind of upsetting as ive been trying to save for a mastercrafted thunder hammer lol

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
I have a total of close to 200k gold, however, I can’t reroll weekly quests anymore. On top of it all, the mission for the weekly quest in question (Silo Cluster 18-66/a) has completely stopped appearing in mission select for the 2nd day in a row now, therefore I cannot finish it.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Replace contracts until at 7500g cost for next reroll
  2. Can’t replace anymore

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Since Monday night, any time around or after 23:00 [GMT]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-21-00.12.20-6d2b0848-1bde-4546-9b6e-8cab302a5cf0.log (277.0 KB)
console-2022-11-21-00.49.58-8e15dc24-2f6f-4733-b355-4dca94f3c085.log (858.2 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (709.6 KB)

Issue with replacing tasks in the weekly contracts. I replaced a couple of the tasks until it cost me 7,500 credits to do so (and I have plenty more than 7,500 available) and going through the process doesn’t actually do anything.

Issue Description:

Cannot re-roll weekly “Finish 6 Secondary Objectives within the Mission Excise Vault Spireside-13”

Steps to Reproduce:

1: Play as Pskyer
2: Go to Weekly Interface
3: Highlight “Finish 6 Secondary Objectives within the Mission Excise Vault Spireside-13”
4: Select “Replace Task”
5: Get Prompt “Would you like to replace this task?”
6: cost is 7500
7: Select “Replace Task”
8: Mission is not replaced, funds are not spent
9: is infinitely repeatable

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Weekly:
“Finish 6 Secondary Objectives within the Mission Excise Vault Spireside-13”

Platform:

Steam

Player ID:

[11/21/2022, 8:52AM/PM] [Central Time (US)]

Reproduction Rate:

Constant (100%)

Desktop 2022.11.21 - 08.56.22.02|video

Upload Console Log:

console-2022-11-21-12.43.35-03443e7e-8279-49f3-a247-922af466320b.log (662.9 KB)

darktide_launcher.log (720.4 KB)

Got the same one with 6 secondary objectives but on a different map: HL 11-16.
Same cost with 7500g to reroll, but nothing ever happens if I click reroll.

Tried changing operatives back and forth, tried relaunching the game. Same issue still applies.
Issue happened with the 1.0.6 Patch and is not solved with 1.0.7.

Steps to reproduce:
Exactly the same except my character is a veteran.

Player ID:

21.11.2022, 23:00 GMT+1 - still ongoing

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
I got a weekly task that asks me complete special objectives in a specific mission. Mission name is something with Vault and Spireside. This mission doesn’t exist in the current version of the game and also the game doesn’t allow me to reroll the task. When I click the button nothing happens.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]
I rerolled into this task and than just nothing happens when I wanted to reroll again.

It’s with the weekly task master npc.

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam

the map took out was in my weeklys and i cant change them any way to get a hand with this?

It is not possible to replace weekly contract after certain amout of rerolls

After reaching 7500 credit cost to reroll the weekly contract when you press button “Replace task” nothing is happening. Credits are not withdrawn, task is not replaced and you just being returned to task list.

Steps to Reproduce:

Replace weekly tasks until it will cost 7500 to replace the task.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Reproduction Rate:
Only once for now, but no amount of restarts or relogons have solved the issue.

Console log

console-2022-11-21-22.25.39-a4d7da0c-3a23-4175-b836-965772015969.log (197.5 KB)

darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (531.5 KB)

Still was not possible to replace tasks after latest hotfix.
Unfortunately shortly after that I have completed low tier tasks and don’t want to reroll other tasks so I won’t be able to check it until store reset.

I’ve got the same issue, however for me its even worse as I’ve got a contract to do secondary objectives on a zone not currently in rotation. :c

I’ve also got this, and unfortunately the contract I have is for a removed map :smiling_face_with_tear:

Same issue as well

https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/cant-reroll-contracts-after-third-re-roll/57904

Same issue, different report, to make things easier.

Mine was a Hab Dreyko, which wasn’t in rotation this morning when I had time to play.

1 Like

Same here, can’t reroll after 3. And left with “6 secondary objectives within Mission Refinery Delta-17”. :confused:

Refreshed a weekly and now stuck with 3 secondary on relay station trs-150 unable to change it cant complete weekly 1k now

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Stuck with bugged weekly that can’t be removed or progress made. It’s for the new forge map that was put in yesterday Nov 23rd

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]
1:Get it as an option in your weeklies
2:Try and remove it but when you click on it nothing happens.
3:See nothing change

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[TerribleTusslers]

[10/23/2022, 00:00AM/PM] PST

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%)

[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

Issue Description:

Steps to Reproduce:

1. I can’t replace weekly contact (i can until it cost 7500 to replace)
  2. mission is “Finish 6 secondary objectives within the Mission Excise Vault Spireside-13”

**Mission Name Finish 6 secondary objectives within the Mission Excise Vault Spireside-13 **

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

[11/24/2022 7PM GMT+7]