KNOWN ISSUE: Problems With Twitch Drops/Account Connectivity for Twitch Drops

I too am having the issue of my drops not transferring in even tho twitch says i have claimed them all and the website says i am fully linked. As I dont follow Fatshark on every social media platform i was wondering if i missed an official answer to this problem, and eta, or just dead air.

As a lot of others report aswell, I cant link my steam and twitch account and Twitch doesnt track my progress of the drops…

Same issue as others here – was able to link all accounts at first but no twitch drop tracking or being recognized. Today I look again and all my accounts are unlinked and I’m unable to re-do.

We know you’re working on it FatShark team!

When I attempt to link them via the Darktide site, it simply kicks me back after signing into my Steam account at Step 1 saying “Failed to Sign in”. My Steam account is linked to my Twitch account, however.

Help I’m still missing the skins. My account is connected with the three steps its the correct steam id. I’ve gotten the devoted rejects pack the imperial edition and the preorder bonus. I’m just missing the twitch skins.

Update from 30.11 I was able to link my account now, but Twitch still doesnt track my progress

Still unable to link my Steam & Twitch accounts via accounts.atoma.cloud/twitch-drops. If those of us are unable to link our accounts are still unable to by the next Twitch Drops period will we be able to appeal to have the items granted to our accounts at some point?

Still not being able to link my accounts and still not getting my drops on release date.

Steam ID:76561198080083017

Any chance we can get a mod or someone to update us on the status of this issue? Or at least tell us what we have to do to get a manual review of our account? Was really hoping the “full” release we got today would clear up any back end issues that clogged up the reward items but no such luck.

1 Like

I also have confirmed I have all the twitch drops but none of them are showing up in game.

same for me

Almost 2 weeks and I still have this same issue x_x

1 Like

same for me also hod problem since start of beta and twitch drop :sob:

Looks like I am experiencing the same problem as you. Tried numerous times on multiple browsers and devices over the past couple of weeks, yet I am still getting the same error. Hopefully this gets resolved soon!

1 Like

Having the same issue, accounts are linked to windows store, i have all the current drops but they are not showing up in game.

eh, still waiting for twitch drops to work

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063316475/
https://www.twitch.tv/gravepcmr

Same problem. watched twitch streams and cant find any of those 3 twitch drops after claiming them as a reward.

Steam: Steam Community :: Necro

So still unable to link accounts on the Darktide Account page.

Steam links fine, when I click to link Twitch and authorise, it will redirect me back to the un-signed in Darktide Account where I have to click on the Steam connect again.

Is it possible to receive the items or have a redemption code or something?

I’m having the same issue. Twitch drops claimed, accounts linked (all steps have green checkmark), but I still see no twitch drops in game

I have an issue where drops didnt seem to appear so i removed the conection on twitch went to set it back up again (As this typically flushes drops through when ive done it for other games) but when i went to set the link back up on the Darktide page it just says FAILED when i try and authorise my twitch account to my fatshark one… so i am unable to link to two accounts again to get my drops NO idea how i can go about and get this fixed