KNOWN ISSUE: No Rewards/Progression

same here

2 Likes

Having the same issue and it happened in the beta. Hope they can fix soon.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having the exact same issue, I also had this issue during the previous Closed beta, canā€™t believe they didnā€™t fix it yet.

1 Like

I really do hope theyā€™ll fix that soon. Thatā€™s a massive game-breaking issue. Sadly Iā€™m affected too

1 Like

Same here. Tried with 3 characters and still the same. No exp, no new items (if any). But I do not have that in the closed beta. But now it comes out here.

1 Like

same, i managed to complete the first mutliplayer mission and get level 2, then i did like 6 mission and didnā€™t get any xp

Same here. Tried four different characters in the Closed Beta, and now my first one in the open beta. Every time I finish a mission my friends see me leave the rewards screen, I get kicked out of it, they see my character get XP and level up, but I never gain any XP at all.

1 Like

Having the same issue now, after six missions and two restarts to see if there were any updates. This is really putting a damper on my enjoyment so far.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
4-6PM, 8-10PM PST

console-2022-11-17-22.57.23-aa73f2f3-f4b7-42e6-bbec-400586518af1.log (452.0 KB)
console-2022-11-18-00.24.59-7e195c73-39fc-4080-a65b-1a91d4787cf0.log (263.4 KB)
console-2022-11-18-04.20.16-87c1beea-9167-457d-b4db-8e07efd70504.log (3.5 MB)
console-2022-11-18-19.32.01-80663902-52ea-43e2-a47b-6e804ba5f186.log (32.3 KB)

2 Likes

I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION.
Might be a bit of a weird one, but if you have some sort of VPN and change your location to somewhere a little close it could fix the reward screen from skipping. However, Iā€™ve only tested it on myself and have not heard of others doing this.

I was using Los Angeles and moved it to San Francisco using Nord VPN. If this works for anyone else please let us know.

5 Likes

I am having the same issue, and had the same issue in the closed beta during October.

I was able to advance to level 2 on my Ogryn after my first mission, but now every mission I play, I am unable to advance my character.

I have tried solo games, games with randoms, and games with friends. All instances produce the same result.

EDIT:
I have tried justjo993ā€™s suggestion, and can confirm that i have had success with using a VPN

4 Likes

been having the same issue all day is there a fix coming soon?

1 Like

Just chiming in, I get the same bug. No experience after a gameā€¦ No progression. :confused:

yeah tried a vpn trial and it worked, f#ck me I hope thereā€™s another solution cause thereā€™s no way in hell iā€™m paying a VPN, which are damn expensive in my country, only to play this game as much as I like it

1 Like

Used a vpn and it worked, I instantly got to lvl 7 so maybe you get your previous missions exp as well

1 Like

Not receiving xp after mission completion. Got the gold, but not xp.

Restarting the game doesnā€™t help

The end mission screen just flashes by, then back to base. Tried 3 missions, still zero xp progression.

Hi I have the same issue here.
When the mission ends the reward screen just skip and it goes straight to loading screen.
I can accumulate gold but xp bar is still at zero.
Played 4-5 games, even recreated a caracter and redownloaded the game and nothing happens.

1 Like

same problem.

So I have had this issue today as well. its prolly cost me 3 lvls (siting at lvl9). I have noticed (and ill have to test more tomorrow) if I skip the after game summery, that is when it doesnt give me the xp. If I dont touch anything after game and let it time out, I seem to get it.
Always get my money thought :smiley:

Again, Ill have to test more and see.

Instantly boots you back to the lobby after completing a mission with 0 xp/0 Rewards. Had this problem in the previous beta and sad to see it back for this one. The only way to fix this was to join a game and hope nobody joins and for you to jump off of a platform.

Issue Description:
After finishing a mission i get thrown straight back to the player hub. no exp. stuck at lvl1 forever. already happened in closed beta before.

Steps to Reproduce:
complete a mission.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
all

Platform:
steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/17/2022

Reproduction Rate:
100%

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-17-20.02.25-23db964b-9d0a-4e7f-a3c2-bdac591f2d0d.log (509.5 KB)

Upload user_settings.config:
user_settings.config (3.1 KB)

3 Likes