KNOWN ISSUE: Missing Penance Cosmetics

We are aware of and looking in to the issue where some cosmetics earned from Penances are missing.

Existing reports may be merged here, to help us keep track of the issues being reported.

1 Like

Issue Description:
It says i have all the penances completed for it, but its not unlocked for me.

1 Like

Not sure what you are up to there in Sweden, but after the latest patch a bunch of cosmatics are missing.
On the plus side I can walk around naked now

2 Likes

Issue Description: “Redacted” class penances awarding helmets (e.g. “For The Emperor” Sharpshooter penance) have had their “games played” penance requirement removed (e.g. “Through The Mud” Sharpshooter penance), leaving the penance unable to be completed if the other required penances were previously completed.

Steps to Reproduce: Applies to all current characters that have completed their Redacted class penances except the last tiers of their “games played” penance.

Mission Name (If Applicable): N/A

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone: 14:47 GMT+1

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

1 Like

Having the exact same issue with my Preacher helmet. The only penance I had left to unlock it was the “number of games played” one, and since it’s removal I have all the requirements met, but no unlock.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

1 Like

Yep same issue as OP

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

1 Like

same
*actual to lvl 2 helmets too

Platform
Game Pass PC

Player ID
Wishmaster89#660

1 Like

Issue Description:
Some old penance cosmetics are missing

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Log in to the game

2. See your character with naked torso

3. Check your cosmetics for torso

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
console-2023-05-02-12.34.30-52b9a9c5-ba3a-4a0a-a5f3-507b6885986b.log (265.6 KB)

2 Likes

It was this one:

4 Likes

These cosmetics appear to be locked behind a new penance in the Redacted section called Fight the Good Fight. I’m not sure if they were intended to unlock if you’d already had the cosmetics prior to this patch.

If I may add to this, I hadn’t unlocked the final penance head piece for the Preacher before todays patch, and now that I apparently meet the new requirements, I still don’t have it unlocked.

1 Like

I’m not sure about this, because it look like this cosmetic been deleted. And i’m already own cosmetics from “Fight the good fight” because it was old progression cosmetics. But for some reason now it’s not completed. Crossed IDs or something i believe.

1 Like

You seem to be correct my bad! Should’ve used my eyes a bit better. Hope they can sort this stuff out next hotfix

EDIT: I would like to add that I am also missing the same chest piece you are if that wasn’t clear

1 Like

My Pious Mendicant’s Vestments outfit is missing. I fixed the game files. but still the same.

It was this one:
Also, when I checked back, it was missing from the “Up Close and Personal” penances.

By the way, this dress I finished several months ago.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

3 Likes

No worries, it’s fine =)

There are missing chest for psyker as well, seems for every other class too.

1 Like

I have had the same for the sharpshooter - this was the Overwatch achievement one:

Interestingly, it has not affected my trousers which I also got from a redacted penance. A shame, because shouting “screw you Nurgle” whilst doing so in underwear would have been hilarious

1 Like

I had a lot of penances done, but this is just preacher. I assume cosmetics across the board are ducked for me.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Me too. That Upper Body skin was a reward for completing the “Up Close and Personal” Penance, which awards nothing now if you look into the Redacted Penances list.

Same, both my Veteran’s and Zealot’s penance is bricked.

2 Likes

steam name “kill shot”

1 Like