KNOWN ISSUE: Downtime

Servers are :-1:

The smart people are working on it as we speak.

4 Likes

Hmmm, maybe this fix disconnects?

Server hamster needs food, heretics didn’t feed it.

Still no given information about server location and such ?

So if we are “still connected” (Our loading screen is still spinning from completing a mission) should we just force close?

The servitor fell over due to forgetting to eat again.

It’s back for me.

Numbers are rising :chart_with_upwards_trend: I think we’re on the mend.

Edit: I spoke to soon.

1 Like

Someone pressed the off button agian

Annnnnddd down again !

Up kind of cough cough again !
Well, time to sleep :slight_smile:

Yep. This is the 2nd time I get to the end of a mission for it to freeze and then get the backend error. I guess it’s better in “beta” but when you waste 40 or so minutes and have 0 to show for it, it kind of makes me want to stop playing today. I know that’s the point of a beta. but still.

Not all deeds go noticed by the Emperor but rest easy reject your time to bask in his glory will come…

1 Like

Just a note, if you’re going to lock people at the login screen, there doesn’t appear to be any way to exit the game from there save a alt+f4 or similar. Escape doesn’t appear to do anything.

1 Like

Just discovered this myself D:

I have a clue to internal error bug. What if the main reason for this is cluster for update inventory of players? Why we could play prologue, be in hub but after recieve first items (we go to training and earn some first items) and go to see cutscene - it disconnects us?

Game hangs on mission success screen, no exp and rewards given. After that - backend error message. And stuck on intermission loading screen with music playing, logo rotating. Exit with alt-f4.
console log:
console-2022-11-23-15.35.22-a7bf164b-0841-498a-9f69-48d08fcf1d22.log (187.8 KB)

next game - the same situation. Chat and music was working on success screen after mission.
console-2022-11-23-16.26.17-c53d12e3-aa88-43ec-87f6-4037e7a92901.log (315.7 KB)

2 Likes

Had that now two times in a row.

1 Like

Had the same issue twice in 3 games

1 Like

same for me.
now i can not log in anymore.
always now backend error on log in.
never happened before