KNOWN ISSUE: Commodore's Vestures Showing No Cosmetics

bro i want to spend the aquilas that came with the imperial edition

Same for me, can only see veteran and ogryn skins (ironically the two classes i play the least) and cannot see anything on featured either

We’re looking into it - sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time all!

Issue Description:
The store isn’t showing the extra purchasables in the shops for Veteran and Ogryn, but does for Pysker and Zealot.

Steps to Reproduce:
Open the Consorteum.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Wayworntitan

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%) since full released

This should be resolved now, as part of hotfix 1.0.13

1 Like

Surprisingly not even the cosmetic store works, you can buy something if you had the pre-order premium credits but if you attempt to purchase more credits it loads non stop and you have to exit the game to desktop.

4 Likes

Myself and 3 of my friends noticed this too.
Maybe Fatshark should give players the option to purchase Aquilas through the game store page.

I have this exact same problem. Whenever I want to buy a bundle of aquilas, I get stuck in an infinite loading loop.

If you are playing on steam you need to have Steam Overlay enabled in order to see the page that sells you the currency

2 Likes

I do have steam overlay enabled. I was able to make 1 purchase of 2100 currency and wanted to buy one more pack to purchase a cosmetic bundle, however now when I try to buy Aquilas the game just loads indefinitely.

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
Load into cash shop in game with no issue and used 2400 aquilas i had to buy preacher pack with no issue but when I go to buy the 6000 + 1000 bonus aquilas the logo just sits there spinning and you cant escape the screen. You have to do a hard shutdown of the game to get out.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]
No crash game just sits there with logo spinning

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
No error as I have to force close game to get out of cash shop

Steps to Reproduce:
Go to in game cash shop
Select the 6000 + 1000 bonus purchase option

1. Play Chasm Logistratum as Ogryn (Skullbreaker)
  2. Attempt to pick up the second Grimoire
  3. Crash

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
STEAM

Player ID:
Adomus

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
12/01/2022, 16:00

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

Commodore’s Vestures has appeared empty to me since launch, recent hotfix did not fix. After the brief loading symbol, nothing appears under Featured or any class. Happens on all my characters, even a brand new one. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling game but that did not help.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Talk to cosmetics vendor.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
kerrigor/Sundaypostman

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

ok after the new patch, the shop have items/bundles now in all tabs, but their photos are mostly missing, especially the bundle ones for each archetype under featured tab

Uh-oh. We’re looking into it again.

1 Like

Activating steam overlay fixed it for me, thanks!

Looks like this bug is back. At first I could see everything, then a few days later after getting some items from Commodore’s Vestures, only the featured page will load anything. What gives?

The bug is showing up again as of 8th October, only able to see the “Featured” tab, everything else is empty.