KNOWN ISSUE: Commodore's Vestures Showing No Cosmetics

Update: Recent reports received post-hotfix (1.0.13). We’re looking into this again.

We are looking into an issue where Commodore’s Vestures is showing no cosmetic items for some or all characters.

Existing reports may be merged here, to help us keep track of the issues being reported.

Have latest update to the game, hotfix patch 1.0.12. Take stop by premium shop Commodore’s Vestures, and nothing has loaded in.

Had this problem last night for myself, other players confirm being able to access shop.

Extra info: Steam, CST US, verified file integrity twice now, no fix found yet.

yeah got the same problem. I cannot see Veteran and Psyker

I have the same issue, have had it since launch and still have it after the hotfix.

Seeing the same for “featured” and “psyker” vestures. i can interact with the others and purchase. real bummer as i want that dang pysker space helmet :frowning:

Kronk has same issue.

Kronk has many aquila, but mean little person says no things exist for Kronk to wear. Kronk no see clothes for Veteran friend either.

Still no resolution so far, Vestures still unavailable.

We’re investigating - apologies for the inconvenience in the mean time!

Commodore’s Vestures is empty, nothing showing up

We’re looking into this - thank you for the report.

Issue Description:
Empty donatiom store. The donation store is empty, nothing is visible for all classes, except for the purchase of currency. Restart doesn’t help. Changing agent doesn’t help. VPN connetcion doesn’t help.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
12/01/2022, 23:00PM UTC+9 (GMT+9)

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

By the love of the Emperor and the Omnissiah, do not call a system which only use is to manipulate customers “donation store”.

This is the incarnation of shady business practice and nothing positive. Rather be glad it is empty.
No, really, the way they sell stuff in Darktide uses several dark patterns:

• premium currency
  • timed skins
  • disparity between “Aquilas per pack” and “cost of a skin”

It was way better and more respectable in Vermintide 2.

Beside these points… if you are playing in/ from Russia (do not really know the letters, really; sorry) it should be empty, because of the restrictions on trade from half the world because of the war.

3 Likes

"Who seeks shall find answers " Departmento Munitorum 1.234.567.М41.

Thank you for your attention and opinion. The Еmperor patronizes the righteous. But it’s still a pity, because I have Aquilas from the Imperial Edition.

1 Like

I am not 100% sure about the “should be empty” because there are always backdoors and such and “online trade” is another matter entirely, but because MS or Steam is/ should be involved it seems that the restrictions are the reason.

But yeah, it still would be nice if they would make such things more clear. Mayhaps a CM will still come along with a more positive/ correct answer =)

1 Like

You are absolutely right, but the store in Vermintide 2 works properly, for example, allowing you to pay through a steam account.
I’ll try to wait for the reply CM)

1 Like

This appears to be affecting players from various regions. We’re looking into why this is happening.

Apologies for any inconvenience in the mean time!

1 Like

It would be great if they fix it)

1 Like

how about you fix the nickel and diming as well so your subreiddits top post isnt critising you?

Perhaps there is still a God who cares for the righteous… :smirk:

2 Likes