Hy all Vermintide fans!
I’d like to share my personal imagination of Kerillian’s 4th carrier for Warhammer Vermintide 2.
It’s just my idea with possible mistakes so please be a bit understanding. Sorry for my english
Some arguments why I think it could be a possible 4th carrier.
- As we know Kerillian is a wood elf or Asrai and wardancers fill importan part in the wood elf warfare.
- Wardancers are, not all but mostly women so Kerillian fits for this role.
- The agility of Kerillian is perfect to be a wardancer. They dont wear heavy armor, just like her and I cant imagine Kerillian as a fully armored eternal guard or something.
- There are some weapons which are used by wardancers Kerillian already has so no need for a new arsenal of weapons to create a new carrier and she could use these next to the new ones just like the new Grail Knight Kruber but of course not all of them.
- Wardancers are more melee focused warriors with less ranged possibilities so wardancer could give different playstyle then the current ones. Are you getting bored to get hagbane to your back?! Wardancer is the best elven choice for a companion in your team.
- About another speculation, Kerilian as spellsinger (a wood elf mage) is just simply too much work for just a carrier, spells, staffs, and so.
It could be anything maybe to restore the weave what she always talks about starts with restoring the balance in her soul. Wardancer are so balanced and consistent warriors when they fight it seems like they are ,dancing” with their weapons. No more hiding, no covering her face with helmets hoods and masks and just a little bit more opened to the world. Yes wardancer doesnot wear helmets so a perfect opportunity to show her face and hairstyle which could give her a very unique appearance.
First the weapons which she could use just like the current carriers. Cause as I mentioned earlier Grail Knight Kruber will have acces some of Kruber’s weapons like greatsword two handed hammer and maybe executioner.
- Dual swords
- Sword and Dagger
New melee weapons!
It is a special wood elf weapon, a spear with blade at both ends. Why is it different? beacuse of the animation thats all. With new animation you can create unique weapon like Grail Knight will has the longsword which is like a greatsword with diff. animation. Asrai spear could be usefull weapon. Quick swings with both sides and powerfull thrusts. Maybe it could be a little bit shorter than the original spear.
-Sword and spear
Yes sounds a bit ridiculous but it’s lore friendly. The best wardancers the shadow dancers use both weapons at the same time. It could give a very enjoyable and spectable combat. Yes of course its harder to make something like this absolutelly new animations with different types of weapons both hands even with different reach, but could be awesome.
Actually wardancers dont use missile weapon but without it it would be a too much nerf for an elf J. Sisters of thorn use throwing javelins in the wood elf army book so it would be lore friendly. A bit similar to the slayer but this could be the only weapon which we could bring to the battle as a second choice. Maybe a bit difference, unable to call back but slowly respawn in her back. Throwing spear could be another spectacural and unique weapon for the game!
Passives, Perks, Traits, Tallents!
This is the most difficult thing to make a balanced but not overpowered carrier. I just write some ideas which could be possible, but I wont write any percentage and duration time. I think wardancer would be a squishy carrier cause she doesnot have armor so her abilities based on agility and a new thing, influence enemies movement speed. Just like water effect
- wardancer: Successful melee or ranged charged attack grants movement speed for ….sec
- Howling Banshee: Kerillian does a warcry. Enemies movement speed reduced by % in a radius. It could be similar like water effect on enemies. As every shout enemies get a stagger
- Eternal huntress: Enemies hitted by throwing javelin are move slower for a short time.
- Rebirth of the oak: Throwing javelins slowly respawn.
Wave of blades : Striking multiple enemies in one swing grants temporary health based on the number of targets hit. Max 5 enemies.
Precise strikes : Melee killing blows grants temporary health based on the health of the slain enemy.
Lileath’s blessing : Healing yourself with a First Aid Kit or a Healing Draught also heals your nearby allies for 20% of their maximum health. Removes any wounds.
Ambitious huntress: Kerillian starts with additional throwing Javelins
Dance of the Asrai: Increases Kerillian’s attack speed by %.
Keep your distance: Increases push-attack damage by %
Mainstay : Deal 40% more damage to staggered enemies. Each hit against a staggered enemy adds another count of stagger. Bonus damage is increased to 60% against enemies afflicted by more than one stagger effect.
Smiter : The first enemy hit always counts as staggered.Deal 20% more damage to staggered enemies. Each hit against a staggered enemy adds another count of stagger. Bonus damage is increased to 40% against enemies afflicted by more than one stagger effect.
Enhanced Power : Increases total Power Level by 7.5%. This is calculated before other buffs are applied.
Sister of Thorn: Successful charged ranged attack slows enemies movement speed an additional %
Shadow Dancer : After a successful charged attack the time between the next two dodges are reduced by %
Asrai Retaliation : After a succesful charged attack the next push attack doesnot costs stamina.
Blade shield: Every succesful hit (or kill I dont know the effectiveness) decreses the stamina cost of the next block by %, stacks up three times.
Huntress of Orion: Enemies hitted by throwing javelin are more vulnerable for Kerillian’s next strike.
Know when you strike: Every 5 hit grants a guaranteed critical strike. Critical strikes can no longer occur randomly.
Scream wave: Increases the warcry radius by %
Free soul: Warcry also increses Kerillian’s movement speed by %
Call to hunt : Warcry grants movement speed for the whole party
Thats all in nutshell. Thank you if you red the presentation. Share your oppinions int he comment section. And if you know any way how could this little idea reach the devs somehow just for a check please tell me, it would mean a lot to me.