Just some general feedback after 200+ hours

Don’t worry, friend - people have been positive too, but are keeping feedback rolling so Fatshark keeps making the minor adjustments where necessary. FS’s silence on certain topics is more what’s been driving some of the frustrations. As much as it often seems like whining so long as people keep adding to those discussions rather than write it off as whining, it can still turn into something constructive.

That said I totally feel you on the daggers, big learning curve if you want to live past the first horde but a lot of fun and great for peeling elites off your teammates, high risk reward too. Hagbane not my favorite but has it’s use-cases! Wish there were more weapons as well though, but hopefully DLC will continue to add weapons and maybe even towards the end an extra character.

Sadly the lore-friendly stuff has to do with GW moreso than FS itself, I’m certain of that, license limitations and GW-reviewing restricts a lot.

Vampire character would be pretty interesting but I don’t know how that’d go with the other heroes haha. Sounds almost like a ‘‘Return to Drachenfels’’ kinda deal where they pick up a straggler. That said the idea of a ‘‘semi-support’’ character isn’t new but if they somehow managed to add 1-2 new characters and not mess up the whole balancing I’d be all for it.

As for the loot/bounty board, yea we desperately need a similar system back, I believe and hope that quests are a work-in-progress too.

Consider adding to these topics, the forums can always use more feedback;
. Decorating Keep and making it relevant
. Extra reward for defeating bosses
. [ENEMY IDEA] Chaos Warhounds
. [NEW SIENNA STAFF IDEA] 'Buffing' Staff