Items are not always consumed & Sienna do not go down when exploding

EDIT: Never mind I’m a idiot it is a perk as Bardin as Ranger.

After the 2.1.1.2 patch I have ran in to some some noticeable bugs.

Sometimes when I drink a potion (Healing & Buffs) it’s not consumed and I do not have the Traits.
Same thing with bombs.

Also when I play as Sienna I do not go down every time after I explode (Not a bug apparently).

At first I thought it was because of some mods I recently started to use, Player List Plus & Loadout manager. But I turned them off and played for a day and the same thing happened.

The majority of times it works as it should so it’s not happening all the time. Maybe every other or third match or so.

EDIT: I did not explain myself very good so will add information.

Sometimes when I drink a healing potions, Speed/Strength/Concentration potions or use bombs they are not consumed/used. I do not use the traits Healers Touch, Home Brewer or Grenadier. But it’s like the game think I’m using them.
This is not in a situation where I go down in the drinking animation.

Have anyone else ran in to this?

I have this happen when you drink it and you go down in the drinking animation, your pot gets consumed but you go down anyway. not sure if thats what you mean here.

Do you mean you dont get the bomb trait when throwing it? or do you mean it doesnt get consumed? if it doesnt get consumed that might be because you have a certain trait rolled, otherwise i never had this happen to me .

you can survive a sienna explode if someone gives you dmg reduction, for example; merc ult, fk passive, etc

Looks like I did not explain myself good enough, my apologies.

Sometimes when I drink a healing potions, Speed/Strength/Concentration potions or use bombs they are not consumed/used. I do not use the traits Healers Touch, Home Brewer or Grenadier. But it’s like the game think I’m using them.
This is not in a situation where I go down in the drinking animation.

Ok that could be the situation here, never noticed it before though.

1 Like

Is this with Ranger Veteran or others?

2 Likes

I’m a complete idiot, this is it. Played some games to see if it only happened on Bardin as Ranger and yeah it only happened on him…
I had complete forgot that he had Perk like that…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.