Is it worth waiting for something in the next 3 months?

When I heard that Siena would be released after the content of 2023, I thought it would be soon, that you just don’t have enough time to do it in 2022.
2 months have passed, the third month has begun.
An event dedicated to the anniversary will be held on March 8-15.
does it make sense to wait for something in the next 2-3 months after the anniversary?
Sorry for the Google translate

I sadly guess that we will get sienna late 2023, somewhen in the 4th quarter of the year.

1 Like

Maybe the second half of Trail of Treachery will be released during the anniversay. Otherwise there is a stream on the 8th where some information may be released.

I will just leave this here :grinning:
Interpret it in what ever way you like, but if it appeared in the main app it means it’s either finished or very closed to finished.
For anyone who doesn’t know what steam rich presence is, it’s info displayed in your steam friend list showing what map, difficult and character some one is playing
https://steamdb.info/app/552500/history/

2 Likes

I really can’t wait for that map.

1 Like

There is a voice actor stream thingy in the next few days, I imagine information will be asked and shared during that time if you have time to tune in.

I don’t understand the concept of “is it worth waiting”.

If you want to ask “do we expect it would be within next 3 months”, no, it won’t, they will first release the second part of the Trail of Treachery and that is not going to be soon, at least if I correctly understood Ashqy.