Chaos wastes

Is this coming this year or is it going to released sometime in 2021? I hope fatshark doesn’t feel obligated to push it out too soon. Engi and grail knight were great and pretty close to each other, but the engineer patch in particular had and still has alot of bugs.

5 Likes

They said before the end of Winter, so before the end of February is the best guess at the moment

3 Likes

oh damn, i was hoping it would come this year.l

I’d say it will come out in the next few months. I doubt they’ll want to push out a big new expansion before christmas, anyway. Maybe there’s a beta before release.
Also they need to make sure the bugs introduced with 3.4 are gone and stay gone when CW releases, or people are gonna associate the DLC/expansion/whateveryoucallit with the issues and crashes

As Arthadew said: End of Winter is the word we got. Calendary this means somewhere before the 20th of March which still gives time. I’m not sure there is much benefit getting this out for the Christmas Sale so they should take the time and get the expansion fleshed out.

1 Like

“This year winter” to be more exact from the last Engineer career reveal stream.

5 Likes

Probably aiming for Christmas, then. Which makes sense. Just hope it goes well.

3 Likes

I remember too that it supposed to be December of 2020. Did they tell anything about delay? Did I miss it?

They never said December 2020, but rather winter 2020, which started in December 2020 and will end in March 2021.

1 Like

Well, I can wait two-three months if needed for some more Vermintide goodies.