Input lag? CPU bottleneck? FPS drops? Need help!

Hello everyone.

I have been playing V2 for a month now and everything went fine up until about a week ago.

Suddenly, the game feels sluggish. I don’t know what it is. If I recorded a video of me playing, you wouldn’t notice a thing. But for me it’s unplayable atm. Whenever I attack, move around with the mouse, dodge, charge up a new attack etc, it all feels slow, delayed and heavy. And it was not like this at all in the beginning. Actually, the thing that got me hooked to this game was playing Handmaiden with high FOV. I just loved the Quake-feeling it gave me. It kept me up for hours. Now I can’t perform like that anymore. The delay or “input lag”, whatever it is, in my attacks, dodges and blocks are ruining my performance

I have read countless of post regarding similiar issues. And it seems to happen to anyone, regardless of how good of a PC you have. So I am not exactly hopeful. Regardless, I am desperate and would appreciate any help!

My specs are:
I5 4690k 3.5
GeForce 1070
16 GB ram
SSD

My CPU is hooked up to a water cooler, temps are 30C at idle and 60-70C during V2 gaming.
Graphics card is running fine as far as I can tell. I can run other games like WoT and R6 Siege at max settings without problems.

My PC is newly installed. All drives up to date. Nvidia settings at default. Vsync off. I even tried putting everything at lowest in V2, resolution at 640x400, and even then the issue persists. I have no idea what to do or where to look. My bet is it has something to do with the CPU but I dont know what.

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.
Thank you!

there some prob with the game just read the backend error post,
dont worry dude this game run nicely with your hardware just wait a bit

Backend error? Have I missed something? I’ll check it out thank you.

Also you may want to toy around with prerendered frames. Worked wonders for me

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.