Incorrect Stat Information for some Weapons

Issue Description:
Damage and Stopping Power values for the Columnus and Agripinaa Infantry Autoguns are incorrectly presented within the Inspect view.

This problem also extends to aspects of the Kantrael MG XII Infantry Lasgun, and possibly more; too many to test.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Equip Columnus Mk V or Agripinaa Mk I Infantry Autogun
  2. Enter Psykhanium
  3. Inspect your ranged weapon; note the damage value stated for Flak Armor under “View Attack Breakdowns”
  4. Shoot an enemy with a Flak Armored chest; note the damage is different than indicated previously

Mission Name (If Applicable):
N/A

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[Steam Profile URL]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/28/2022, 04:40AM] [EST]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Stats taken from a grey Columnus Mk V Infantry Autogun; no additional feats, perks, or blessings
Damage stat

Stopping Power Stat

Actual Damage; note that the damage calculated with the above details would be 99 * 0.7005 = 69, while it actually hits for 49

The attack patterns page - note it shows the correct damage vs. flak armor in the above

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-12-28-07.38.46-0d518514-8758-4335-b45c-da1a2ff17d71.log (951.5 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (884.0 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for your report! Just in case, did you also check the panel view that looks sorta like this?
If you did, please send me a screenshot of that whole panel for the weapon you’re testing this with.

Ah, I knew I forgot something. The attack patterns panel shows the damage as seen while actually shooting.

I’ll also add this image to the main post.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, this is the panel to actually trust for the final number. The other numbers that the inspect view shows are also useful but they’re not the final number that you’re supposed to end up with, there’s some more math involved that I refuse to attempt to decipher so I just stick to that table haha.

But if that table has all correct numbers, then everything’s fine :+1: