Inconsistent and wrong terms and descriptions

Issue Description:
Some descriptions of blessings and talents just either don’t make sense or are wrong.

1. What does “Supercharge” blessing do? It gives 1-4 rending, but how much is 4 rending? Usually your weapons have 30% rending, 10% rending, but what does 4 mean? This should be in % like everywhere else.
  2. Zealot’s “Fury of the faithful” realds “Your next melee hit gains 25% and is a guaranteed critical hit”. But what is 25%? 25% melee damage? Critical damage? Rending? This should specifiy, 25% of what it gives.
  3. Veteran’s “Onslaught” talents doesn’t give any rending, it’s just brittlness, you can’t apply rending to enemies. Exploit weakness has been fixed in patch #14 patch notes, but no mention of onslaught. Onslaught should be “Hits to a single target apply 2.5% Brittlness for 5 seconds. Stacks 16 times.” or something close to that
  4. Zealot “bloodthirsty” blessing is not very clear. It should probably say “Guaranteed Critical Hits on Special Attack Kill for 5 seconds” or something close to that. Right now it’s not clear, what is +100%, for example, from 25% to 50%, or from 25% to 125%? And for how long? Apparently it’s all attacks for 5 seconds.
  5. Zealot’s “Martyr Purpose”. 1% of damage is converted to ability cooldown reduction. Does this convert 100 damage to 1 second of cdr? Or what does it do? Very confusing, I don’t know what it does.
    Edit: 6. Veteran’s “Demolition team” reads that “you AND allies in coherency have a 5% chance to replenish a grenade on elite or specialst kill”, but it doesn’t work on your team, only on you, so that’s just wrong.

This is all I noticed, I am sure there are more inconsistenties, hope all will be soon found and fixed :slight_smile:

Steps to Reproduce:
Just look at blessings and talents descriptions.

Platform:
[Steam]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Patch #13

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.