I'm sorry ironbreaker is completely broken

Lol, you do know that drakefire pistols have better range than grudgeraker right? grudgeraker = dwarf shotgun. And yes, even with the range talents to reduce spread I find im always able to rescue better with the drakes than with grudge

Lol then you’re just terrible with grudge. Grudge has amazing range and actually shoots straight where you point it. Yeah, you can eventually save a teammate with drake after a few shots, but with grudge you just point and shoot once and they are saved.

You obviously haven’t tested much with grudge if you think it is only shortrange because it is a “shotgun”. And drake has terrible accuracy at any distance over a few yards.

1 Like

Nice presumption & yet another ad hominem from the guy who claims he doesn’t make those… :rofl: And no drakes are good if you learn how to arch the same is true with how they were in the first game, jabruhny :wink:

Im not going back anyway. Your impertinent art is something that needs to go.

Hey ho, on to locksville we go, unless you two cool your heads, @ZodomofGrimorey and @KrazyKruber. Not that I’d terribly mind it, but I thought the rhyme was too good to pass.

Regarding grudge-raker, it really is an overlooked gem of a weapon, very good at taking out specials and elites short of chaos warriors at short to medium range, especially on veteran ranger, and can punch big holes into soft hordes.

I find it ironic and amusing that you are just touting grudgeraker and being just like him derailing the topic instead of having the sense to actually weigh in on the subject matter.

The short of the long of it is this: ironbreaker needs to be reworked. That’s just a fact, but there are kiddos that just don’t want to hear that because they love their over entitled over powered classes. There, I said it :wink:

Over the 20 levels I’ve leveled Bardin, I haven’t played one game as Ironbreaker. Lay off the passive-aggressiveness, mate, you aren’t making for much friendly, constructive discussion.

And yes, having not played Ironbreaker myself, I don’t feel much entitled to make commentary on the career itself - however, I’m familiar with the differences between the weapons, familiar enough to call out on your comments on drakefire weapons.

Handmaiden is even better at this imo, absurd level of last man standing carry, stealth on dash is awesome and even without it CD is so short you can kite for days and build distance to snipe off specials while you speed run to rez.

Correction: she is better at kite carrying groups

dont even need to with stealth dash, enemies just reset

Im jealous of the unlimited “ammo” he has with the heat mechanic compared to my measly 20 shots on pistols with Victory :skull:

But he doesnt need a nerf, the other careers need a buff to bring them up to the same level.

1 Like

If the careers were brought to the level of Ironbreaker, that would completely destroy any challenge in the game. I’m aware a lot of people don’t play V2 for challenge, but good balance is determined by the highest form of gameplay, not the lowest, and IB is extremely powerful in Legend. EXTREMELY. It’s beyond the point where it’s disputable. After 230 hours of playing Legend, I can safely say IB is top 2, right next to Pyromancer.

1 Like

why not buff the other careers instead of nerfing the ones that work?

2 Likes

I was playing with crossbow and handgun. They are almost worthless comparing to grudgewaker and drakegun.

FS can buff those i think

Ugh can we not nerf literally the only melee class that sees consistent Legend play?

What we really need is to buff every other “non-op” class, as they’re extremely weak and can’t stand up to the potential of the others. Maybe we also have to nerf the really powerful ones, but buffing is needed much more at the moment.

“If you’re playing foot knight kruber you just need to understand that your purpose is to help tank, protect your dps, and stun bosses/chaos warriors”

Oh really? I reckon you need to have a nice chat with my 2handed hammer then.

IB 100% need a nerf. And his ranged weapon must be nerfed, not melee. If he have only such good melee potential - its ok.
But right now you can go on legend and deal half of the team damage with only RANGED weapons.
Again - this is Vermintide 2, not Counter Strike.

1 Like

That does not mean, that it is ok that some characters are weaker than others.

Fixed that for you.

And the solution to this is different than yours.

This is Vermintide 2, not Vermintide 1.

I doubt you play above veteran. IB is strong yes. But you wont clear hordes or specials without your team backing you up. The deal about IB being indestructible matters little if you are surrounded or caught out of position.

We really should shy away from the idea that everything needs to be nerfed. Instead focus on giving other classes strong niches that only they bring to the table increasing viable and fun team-setups.

1 Like