I'm confused

yea i think people are missing the point of adding mods to the game right now. people NEED something fun to do after doing 100% of the game and despite mods not rewarding you their is fun to be had with adding mods to the game.

1 Like

I link you to my response in another post saying mods are pointless. From the perspective of one who dabbles in modding.

2 Likes

Nope, I didn’t. There was nothing wrong with your comment, I don’t know why would anyone flag it.

1 Like

Encouraging users to attempt to bypass Anti-Cheat systems using third party software is against the forum guidelines.

3 Likes

encouraging is debatable. all i did was explaine that it’s possible and why the anti cheat system used is bad and keep the game from develop faster. you or someone else took it down simply based on your own opinion that i was encouraging people to cheat. and maybe i would not have to explain or even speculate if fatshark was vocal about why they make some of these decisions in developing this game.

1 Like

yea found out why, they think i was encouraging people to cheat in this game which is not true at all. all i did was explaine what easy antai cheat is, why the game is not developing like they want it to because of it, and why it bad and useless to anyone competent with software. they deliberately took down my post with ill intentions because i was criticizing their precious malware that decreases the quality of the game.

1 Like

Lol, do you have a permabanwish?

2 Likes

i honestly don’t care, i was not even talking about how to bypass EAC and they muted my post just because i was explaining how EAC works and why the games quality is lowered because of it and they call it “enticing cheaters” or “telling people how to cheat” when i did no such thing. ban me for all i care because when i follow the guidelines and im still muted then f the police

1 Like

just me talking about how cheeters exist in this game and they are bypassing EAC warranted a mute

1 Like

Might have been this

nope not that i was actually explaining to someone who does not understand how mods work in general and how you cant use mods to get rewards in vermintide 2 because the EAC scans the game files every set time wont explain furthur or i get muted again but you get the picture

1 Like

1 Like

:joy: 1000 years :joy:

1 Like