If we're not allowed to shoot through our allies, then enemies shouldn't shoot through theirs

Really tired of the lack of basic gameplay balance. It makes NO sense that a trapper can shoot a net through a horde of fodder so thick I can’t even see said trapper. When are you fixing this, Fatshark? Who thought this was okay?

1st rule of basic game design: If I can’t see you, you can’t see me.

2nd rule of basic game design: If I can’t shoot through my allies, you can’t shoot through yours.

Trappers violate both of these rules. Either FIX THEM or delete them. End of discussion.

1 Like

You can shoot through allies.

6 Likes

Give trappers net grenades and end this nonsense!

Most enemies can’t shoot through their allies.

Same thing for us in fairness, with Plasma and Revolver

1 Like

You can shoot through your allies, but the crosshair still goes blue to signify a blocked shot, regardless of if it going through whether it was a penetrating shot or not.

Yeah, didn’t they remove player hitmass in one of the recent patches? Or did I imagine that?

If they did, they really should remove that blue hitmarker too. It gives the impression that your shot didn’t pass through them.

1 Like

Yes, so this topic already resolved.

they did… and it was a step in the wrong direction… like I hate a net that can go through 555 groaners, I don’t like that you can go shoot through your allies.

1 Like

An easier way to do it without nerfing the Trapper would be to have the net stagger all enemies it pass through and throw them to the ground

Make it a taser dart, then no-one can say it’s not fair.
But trappers should be able to shoot through a horde (even if a net is a bit wonky). That’s the purpose of a horde. To pin you in with body mass, so you can’t dodge a special or elite big hit.

Shooting through friendlies I think was an unnecessary change. Part of the skill of an Ogryn was knowing to walk along the sides. Part of the skill of other classes was knowing when to let go of the fire button.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.