I take health damage from melee attacks with full toughness

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
I take health damage from melee attacks when my toughness is full i also get the glass shattering sound you used to get when you took damage after your toughness was depleted on every melee hit. the sounds is obnoxious and this bug makes it feel like you are being punished for being a casual gamer and not spending the time being a perfect blocker for every. single. hit. it is maddening. even iuf you are a solid player you are punished and get stuck needing medical supplies even when if your toughness doesnt ever go to zero. this also make the achievement to do a whole match at malice or higher difficulty without taking any health damage impossible. If this is purposeful then add it to higher difficulties only without punishing casual players who dont have the time to practice or non skilled players.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play any match as any character and get hit with a melee attack from any enemy with any toughness value higher than zero

Mission Name (If Applicable):
all

Platform:
steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561197966111106

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
this issue has been ongoing since the update on the 21st of November 2022 im in pacific time

Reproduction Rate:

Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:

console-2022-11-23-13.51.29-576f2e48-d482-4196-bfb1-0c6b73579daf.log (321.3 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

darktide_launcher.log (745.1 KB)