I love spamming refine on a curio for 30 minutes

if you look what hes done, hes being rude, aggressive, and attmepted to slide the thread and make it about him, or about me, instead of the topic.

now hes also demanded a source, been provided with one, and dismissed it as “random internet links” when its a popular darktide steam guide.

Not how a discussion works, bro. :blush:

It’s ironic that im being accused of trolling, by someone who is turning a perfectly fun and respectful thread into their personal attack zone.

Hey guys, we’re getting a bit off topic. I hate those pesky, cheating modders (don’t get me started) as much as the next guy, but can we please keep this to a reasonable discussion about how to improve the crafting system by making it even more mindless and time consuming please?

For example, I think we’ve come to a pretty good consensus about how to improve perk re-rolling, but it’s somewhat upsetting that across all 4 of my characters it only took 500 hours of gameplay to finally get a perfect curious with tier 4 perks in all the things I wanted. I believe there should be a system to make this fully impossible. After all, having perfect gear could also be considered a form of cheating.

Toxic arguments like the ones in this thread are why the developers ignore our feedback and never implement our suggestions. Why can’t we all just get along?

1 Like

not gnna happen, this guy doesn’t like me, he has to make the thread about him not liking me.

Stop with the false equivalencies (google it), a steam guide from SOME RANDOM USER on SOME RANDOM USER’s google drive is hardly the same as a NexusMod page uploaded by the mod’s author. You know this (at least you should), I know this, pretty much everybody knows this.

BS, link it for the class to see. This is also the funniest thing you’ve said…so far.
THESE are the sources (plural) I asked for, worth reading the post you reply to including your own, unless it’s intentional mis-reading.
But now we get “I don’t wanna link them because my totally real girlfiend up in Canada says you’re mean” from you?
You’re once again piling up the logical fallacies and wilful omissions to suit your narrative.

There’s enough irony here to choke a Beast of Nurgle.

3 Likes

On the internet. Being wrong is worse than being dead.

2 Likes

he does that alot.
talking to a wall will get you further :wink:

Fatshark had a pretty funny idea from their crafting blog before the game released, where refining was still random but becomes more expensive :upside_down_face:

I haven’t seen this for DT myself, but if someone wants you to install a mod that way, you’d be absolutely right to tell that mod creator to go jump.

This would unironically be a preferable system if it came with the tradeoff that it had no locks.

He’s trying to pass off some random steam guide from some random dude as an official mod source to suit his narrative, as if that proves his point, or that anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together is gonna do this when the NexuMod hosted pages exist and are updated by the mod authors.

The Steam dude uploaded his zipped “collection” complete with the executable patcher for the games’s DB, alongside NexusMod links.
The patcher “dtkit-patch.exe” hasn’t been modified by him (yet), it has the same file hash (SHA256) as the official one, so kudos but you’d still be silly to run crap from an untrusted random source. Hell it would be silly to even get the mods from that steam guy, he’s trying to be helfpul if a bit naive; he inadvertently provided trolls with the motivation to troll though apparently.
NexusMod can also have "collections fwiw.

Quite frankly if you start randoming DLing and running crap from random sources then you may deserve what you get in 2023.

2 Likes

not going to play this game with you, again. so you can say my sources are made up when they are not. You burned that bridge, pal. I don’t owe you anything, you are a rude, mad person.

It doesn’t impress me or scare me when you get mad, chimp out, and call me names. It lowers you to the point where you don’t get treated seriously anymore.

you will lose every time you lose your temper, and I don’t see you changing much so get used to losing.

its the link i posted, it’s the most popular guide on mods for darktide on the official steam.

gpkgpk is just mad he decided to die on the hill that i was making it all up, so now his brain is exploding.

oh so now its a real source, no one should ever dl from his google drive or you get what you deserve, but anyone who noticed and warned people but you is a troll.

I warned people about, im a evil troll, making up lies that don’t exist.

You warned people about it, you are the knight in shining armor saving the forum from evil trolls.

talk about ironic, because anyone who doesn’t know a false equivalency is a fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning.

Kinda like you just did, you accused me of it wrongly and then you did it!

This is amazing please keep going. lol

now that ive dealt with the main obstacle to reasonable discussion

lets go back to talking about the subject, and despite the existence of mods, Fatshark should fix the crafting system so we don’t need to use mods.

especially since many players rightfully so, do not want to deal with mods.

they already have the code, the moders made it for them, they need to incorporate it.

strong words for someone calling others who don’t share his absurd views nazis :joy:

taking a joke out of context, is all you got?

you really are just in the same class as gpkgpk, i learned long ago not to take you seriously.

keep trying i won’t bite

you already did, you are here in this thread trying to derail it, because you lost an argument with me months ago.

blub blub the fish goes blub, aint gonna bite tho

you are here derailing the thread making off topic comments about me personally, yet you aren’t taking the bait and i’m the one trolling.

makes zero sense.

The DarkCache mod is the only mod that can affect performance like this AFAIK. No need to worry about performance for any of the other mods.