I have refunded this game and probably won't be coming back for a long time until the game is actually finished

I have probably never been as disappointed as I am for a game. I love the 40k universe and this was so very promising. Your blatant disregard for the players and only wanting their money from a cosmetic store is pretty predatory. This could have been worthy of a GOTY title if you had actually spent some time listening to what your consumers want and making something that is worth playing. I probably won’t come back. Hopefully many other will follow suit and hopefully you can realize that this could have been something worthwhile. On Steam your currently Mixed review will most likely be Mostly Negative before December is even over. Good luck with that and too all the devs that genuinely poured their love into this which is apparent in some regards thank you very much but you should probably look for another company to work for where your endeavors will come to fruition. For the Emperor!

1 Like

I can’t refund anymore but I am thinking of dropping it too for some time… I have fun with core gameplay but everything else in this game is just bad. Way worse than Vermintide 2. V2 had much better progression loop (once crafting of reds and conversion was added) with gear amd gave you more satsifcation of finishing maps, taking grims (why I have to look for them randomly EVERY SINGLE TIME?) and getting rewards at the end. Rewards were not that good? No worries, salvage them, get craft mats, craft better weapons. The only think that V2 was missing was WoM/V1 shrine that you could take that crafted gear even if not red and roll for highest rolls on properties.

It was so easy to make it all just base here. So easy… how could you screw it up so much.

1 Like