At the moment the mood in the community is souring, and while some are going too far, the blame also is mostly on FS. I will always be a fan of the tide formula, i love VT2, and DT is very much fun, but there are problems, not on the combats and the missions (Though there are bugs in those places, but it’s not as important)
There are simply no information on what is going on, and what we know is always conflicting with other informations, I know that FS won’t publish a roadmap, and as things are it would only serve to hurt themselves. But as much as the community need to chill, it won’t happen before we get informations, anything that would reassure us.
- Earn-able Cosmetics: Even with the penances, we don’t have much, while we see that the store has a lot planned (Which they are nice), there were.
- Crafting: Either you should have amended your publications, or you should have kept to plan.
- Clarifications on weapon modification: that way we can start phasing out the CoD comment.
- Over-promising/under-delivering, both for Crafting, release, note patch.
- Several Quality of life and design choice that stray from VT2, but in a bad way.
I know you are on a Christmas break, but you need to reach toward us, just giving us a delay on when we can expect a new publication on how you want to work would already go a long way, otherwise i think this game, who currently has a better and a worse release than VT2 (Less crashes on my sides but more uncertainties) will never have the community that it deserve