I can't start the game after the Chaos Wastes update

I can run the launcher, but when I start the game, this error appears.

I tried to play the game even without mods…

Edit (day after): It works today and it is beautiful, thank you all people from Fatshark for this free update. .-)

This is an issue specific to Windows 7/8 users and will be hotfixed in the morning, apologies for the inconvenience.

Ok, thank you for info. So I will play tomorrow… :slight_smile:

Greetings,

I had the same issue after the update and searching some forums I red it was related to some Microsoft C++ Redistributable issues, I then proceeded to update the aforementioned programs and now it’s giving me a 0xc000007b Error.

I already tried fixing it via the method FatShark provided to previously known issues like this (Reinstall Microsoft C++ 2015, Do a Clean Install of GPU Drivers and checking the integrity of local files).

I just wanted to know if the fix that will come in the morning may have a chance to fix my situation too or if it’s only related to this “api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll” issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

It works today and it is beautiful, thank you all people from Fatshark for this free update. .-)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.