I can live without an in-game scoreboard, if I have post-game stats

Give me every single shred of statistic you have after the match is over. Make it a vendor, hand it to me after post-game, literally anything I don’t care. I just want to know how much damage each of my weapons did, how many things they killed, how much damage I did to specials, and how many specials I killed. And everything else you got. And I want all of that with some kind of ability to compare to my teammates, even if I can’t see exactly the same things (but even if I can). Show it to me after public groups are disbanded so that I can’t flame or be flamed by anyone I didn’t choose to enter the game with.

Give me a page on my operator so I can see all of these things over time. A log. Something! Or make it an available API so that modders can do the stats pages for you, if you don’t want to spend the time on it. Someone will make a website, it will be a net positive for the game.

It’s just so frustrating that this doesn’t exist. The stats must be being collected, otherwise how is the game being balanced? Just show them to us. If not now, at release. PLEASE!!!

Edit: I just got the flamethrower staff for the Psyker and I literally can’t tell if its good because the fire is so large it even draws respect from Zealots, and I want nothing more right now than to confidently tell not one, but every Zealot forever, that mine is bigger than theirs

14 Likes

That’d really be great

In depth player profile with per weapon accuracy, HS %, average kills per games, average specials / elites kills per games, average damage taken… etc

And on another tab, the same stats but for your most recent mission

I’m not interested in blaming other people for their performance, i want to know if i’m performing better or worse

I mean, obviously you already do get a sense of that while playing, but stats give you granular info that can potentially let you fine tune your gear for example

4 Likes

Post-game (as in, after team disbanded) is a great idea!

I’d suggest a display of what I did vs team average. Helps me improve, but doesn’t target anyone else for the flamethrower.

1 Like

they are puting a kind of scoreboard in the game but have not statid when yet
or what kind they will

Agreed. Post game stats is a reasonable alternative.

It could be team average and/or global averages – there are always so many ways to slice the pie and I feel like developers skimp on the stats!

Could show your performance vs operators in a similar situation (same map, modifiers, team composition), and not even vs your actual teammates! You know, if toxicity is actually what is the problem here…

Honestly I feel so strongly about this that Ill bump myself

they have said there IS going to be one in game when it is out

Where have they said this?

they have said it on discord and there was a post somewhere but for the life of me i can not find it

Darn I hope you’re right!

So far no stats

Very disappointing… such a simple but motivating feature… just let me see my own stats in the end of the match…

Someday

Last official mention of something was 2 weeks ago:

yeah, not gonna happen. psyker will have the lowest stat ever for example and poeple arent smart enought to not flame so…

they made a decision about that so the casual working player can play this game without getting flamed by a dps class.

The second they handout stats it become competitiv.

This is a regular situation

The circle is the kill zone where the class will guarenty kill

Zealot with flamer
Psyker with brain burst
Veteran with lasgun

i believe if they make a system when a game start if one person dont allow stat to show its not showing but if the entire group want to see the stat at the end it shows it would solve the problem.

Or a premade group can see the score only. simple realy

And i do believe it would solve the problem

edit: or make some we never know with poeple x)