Please add some individual stats/feedback at end of missions

Ideally a scoreboard, but even if this is just an individual/private thing where you can just see your own stats, that would be totally fine with me. I see lots of people surprisingly against a scoreboard, which is fine, but why not at least have some sort of individual stats I can see for just myself?

This is a really great game, but the removal of any sort of individual stats/feedback or scoreboard has ruined it for my friend group. It seems small, but it is crazy how much having those stats at the end added to the game, and not just for people who want to compare to stats to other people competitively. There are countless ways it adds to the game beyond that.

It’s amazing for me how empty/unfinished the game feels without ANY individual feedback at all, much less a scoreboard. I haven’t even reached level 25 on my first character and it really has made it difficult to want to play. I know people will flame me, but this tiny thing of adding some basic individual stats at the end of a mission would make sure a huge difference to me for this game, I hope a dev sees and considers adding something like this back in. I’d love a scoreboard, but so much less than that would even add a lot to the game. Maybe just a few core individual stats and only I can see my own. I dunno, something, anything.

2 Likes