Hotfix #7 (1.0.26)

Rejects,

Here are the notes for Hotfix 1.0.26 to fix some of the issues that arose from Patch 1.0.25:

• Fixed an issue where players could not complete Basic Training as Skullbreaker.

• Fixed an issue where Darktide would crash after making changes to the FOV slider in the video settings.

• Fixed an issue that would cause the game to crash when changing options in the settings while using a controller.

7 Likes

sweet, nice to get issues fixed so relatively quickly after being reported as bugs tbh.

can i ask if the current veteran ultimate change that isn’t in the patch notes (ie, the ult was supposed to provide +25% weakpoint damage, the patch notes seemed to imply they fixed it but on top of that they also increased it to 50) intended?

4 Likes

I posted the bug – the veteran ability by default gives 25% weakspot damage. The counter fire ability was supposed to give another 25% on top per the fix, so 50% is correct.

2 Likes

Hey, so the patch note on this reads :

• Fixed issue where ‘Counterfire’ didn’t increase weakspot damage by an additional 25%.

But I will double check with the devs if there was a increase on top as well!

5 Likes

ah, so it is intended? i was under the impression that the volley fire +25 bonus weakpoint damage was always bugged but maybe i am mistaken? the tooltip used to say +25 and now it says +50, but that might just be an issue of the tooltip being misleading? i thought it used to do +0 despite saying +25, it now for sure gives +50.

thx catfish

e: there’s nothing in the tooltip for volley fire about increasing weakpoint damage? it wouldn’t be the first time the tooltip was incorrect mind.

Thank you Catfish… and the crafting blog? I even fear to ask when will we get crafting in game…
So, the post about crafting, this week as promised or will it be “next week”?

1 Like

At this point man, I wouldn’t trust any date they give anyway.

you lost the vast majority of players and are now mostly negative on steam, your game wont be in an acceptable state for more than a year and im leaving.

Just went live with it!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Preach