Hotfix #47 (1.4.13) Patch Notes

@FatsharkStrawHat

You and the team should really look at the work done in this mod:

It’s MUCH more comprehensive and user friendly to ID key terms, and the blessing descriptions are much clearer.

9 Likes

Please for the love of the Emperor tell me that these total crappy recolours spawned by the hellish plains of uninspiration and laziness are NOT the next “premium” (cough cough) cosmetics…

they are

you can guess the next rotation with Check All Cosmetics mod most of the time when there is a hotfix

2 Likes

Most likely. My guess is another Savlar Chem Dogs/Rogue Trader style theme, with less recognizable stuff so we can’t complain as loudly at how they botched the X regiment of Y like usual. this time its a Taros Planetary Guard theme, something I’ve never seen minatures of and could be a wide scope of stuff if its just ‘imperial guard’ as inspiration. but like has been said this lazy offering is comprised almost solely of previously seen stuff, hardly worth that extra Darktide logo price hike.

1 Like

Dear Strawhat,

I see that none of my submitted bugs were remedied. Care to explain why I am discriminated against? Is there a specific reason Ogryn and Zealot cosmetics are fixed before the Psyker cosmetic that has been broken for more than a year?

The big fixes are coming in the next 2 weeks. September 26 can’t wait too By myself i’m very anticipating

2 Likes

Thx for the info. I guess my wallet stays intact yet again. Thanks FS.

Looks like a Tallarn desert raider kind of theme. Neat, yet I am still waiting for a new black and or red Commissar Great Coat and Catachan Jungle Fighter Cosmetics. Wish they at least did give us a green tank top or flak vest that has no sleeves or undergarments. Even if it was in the Commissary because they are such simple top items. I missed the boat on something like that a year ago for a flak vest, and the recolor one that was the “Yeomen” one from over a month ago for Veteran was “ok” yet I was not paying attention to the shop close enough.

1 Like

Will Thunderous be rebalanced to apply 20% brittleness like it used to?

Dev Note: For the Assault Shotgun, the description will show a reduction of weapon Spread of 10% that will be added in the Unlocked and Loaded update.

The spread reduction has been live for quite a while now, including the Assault Shotgun – the currently displayed value of 10% spread reduction (Assault Shotgun blessing) differs from the current implementation, though, which is a 30% reduction (like it is displayed for the blessing on the other weapons).

2 Likes

I think theyre saying the updated description will be added then

A gun for a reject. This is the kind of thing that should be earnable in-game

1 Like

I anticipate he new unlockable weapons cosmetics skins coming in the weapons mastery, hoping they will be good ones; hoping they will look as good as premium level

2 Likes

good, that message about having unlocked penances all the time was really irritating.

2 Likes

Hope is the first step on the path to disappointment

2 Likes

Lol thanks, remembered that from the load screen. Hope is a word I use when I fail to think of something that better fits my ability to convey things too lol

Hey JBA,

I’ll chase these internally today and see if I can find their tickets and push them forward.

3 Likes

I don’t usually get involved on the forrums and I just made an account on here to say I appreciate the in-game renovation indicating an update to the weapon system, it is a nice touch and I love it.

7 Likes

Definitely passing this along to the team. Thanks for stopping by <3

5 Likes

Will weapons shared between classes be shared? If I have a dueling sword for psyker, will it also be avalable for use by my zeolot?