Hotfix #45 (1.4.11) Patch Notes

Heyo Everyone,

As promised yesterday, here is hotfix #45 (1.4.11). It is live now on Steam and it will shortly go live on our other platforms.

Fixes

• Fixed a server crash issue related to a player taking damage from a projectile or the environment when they were dead or knocked down.
  • Fixed an issue in the Orthus Offensive special assignment where one of the twins could double spawn.

Known Issues

• We have a known issue of certain blessings (like Shattering Impact) showing an undefined text description. The cause has been identified and we’re working on a fix for this, as well.
  • We also have a known issue of certain advanced circumstances not working properly (e.g. No Ammo modifier). We are working on a fix for this. In the meantime, we’re going to disable these on the mission board.

7 Likes

That must have been entertaining to be one of the few who witnessed that first hand.

15 Likes

Maaaan, bored outta my mind today, not in the mood for No Man’s Sky or Rogue Trader. Really fancy shooting some heretics.

But OHHHH NO, the new event isn’t out until tomorrow. :rage:

Why you gotta be like this, Sharky?

3 Likes

Yes. Good. Very nice.
But seriously, when do we face some foul chaos

?

2 Likes

nothing beats

:rofl:

10 Likes

People still play the Orthus Offensive?

1 Like

Yes, still trying to get the penances for Damnation and the Secret Hard Mode

Still the connection seems very flaky imo.

Did you know that Michael Berryman played the character “Dirtmaster” in the Barbarians movie?

2 Likes

remember the face/actor, did good in xfiles as well and if i remember og hills have eyes.

seems a pretty nice dude.

1 Like

bigger question, when do we face a new enemy faction?

My speculation for a new faction would be late next year like September 2025. The only reason I say that: as of right now they are developing these stories of Rinda becoming the Dreg Herald Of Admonition, which is the Cult Of Nurgle on Tertium, and also the story of Operative Swagger which can possibly lead us to something you are seeking