Hey guys. If the update doesn't suck, we should have a Crafting Memorial Memorial

I don’t mean IMMEDIATELY, like, that’s jumping the gun. Even after we see their plans, they gotta follow through on them to our satisfaction. And after that, it’s all gotta work.

But if it does, and if it’s good, we gotta memorialize the memorial. I can’t remember the last time I gave a rat’s ass about a game forum or been part of a years long thread on a single topic. Everyone can reminince and post F. The usual suspects can lurk and register their general displeasure at the idea that we’d do something so hokey or that the thread shouldn’t be paused or stopped yet. Strawhat can give appropriately eulogical closing remarks on the final “Hey, this is why we’re locking the thread” post and thank everyone for coming. Jakal can complain about something (love ya buddy). Brosgw can give a speech. It’ll be cute.

And, if Fatshark is actually pumped up enough about this trailer that they’re advertising it like this, they feel really good about what they’ve cooked up. I feel good about this one, guys.

10 Likes

ayoooooooooo that was my idea

1 Like

I think that’s on brosgw, on how the thread ends, after all it’s his post, would like to see a good ending out of this.

5 Likes

Let’s hope for the best :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

If nothing else theyre breaking the locks. I’d be posting hype trailers too.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.