Have bullet eating guns have more spare ammo, or a higher ammo capacity

Not much to say here. A yellow lasgun holds its own much better then a high RoF autogun cause autoguns cant be used the way they’re meamt to be used: as a bullet hose.

An alternative is to increase its power and have it be an inaccurate powerhouse but i doubt thats gonna happen

2 Likes

This is going to be a big problem with the game. Nobody likes to play a game where you are constantly out of ammo.

2 Likes

Completely agree, some of the weapons feel good, but are almost immediately out of ammo which leaves it so unsatisfying to use!

Even on Veteran, with his 40% larger reserve ammo pool, you run out of bullets the moment you pull the trigger. Autopistol absolutely needs requires some tweaking.

There is no reason, apart from giving it a try, to pick that thing over any of the Lasguns, or the Revolver.

1 Like

I found the braced autogun to have great ammo/performance rating. Though it can’t snipe, at all.

This. I absolutely adore the Columnus Mk II Braced Autogun. Sure, you can only brace it like it says in the name - no ADS - but by the Emperor does it rip through hordes and elites at close to medium range. And it basically has a bottomless ammo pool. Just try not to make friends with a Sniper.