Halescourge boss is too MVP

I don’t think he needs to be nerfed but perhaps the number of adds needs some adjusting to make this bossfight more on par with the others in difficulty. I mean, Bodvar is a freaking joke compared to this guy.

I mostly see the problem in the setups of the group.
I had a run as slayer with Shade,Pyromancer and Bounty Hunter->He died in under 1 minute.
But when you dont have huge damage output and he gets you in bad positioning due to his teleport to the corners and some of the blobs or bubble whatever gets you the run will fail.
And due to quickplay you cannot change anything of your loadout.
It would be nice if there were bigger pillars which one can use to avoid getting hit by his attack.
I think that would make the fight fair. Dodging seems to be a kind of luck.

We took him on heroic deed, Champion…
Krub charged stunned him, dwarf strenght pot butchered him, elf and witch finished remaining life from afar when covered by melee players…we finished on the knees.
not easy but not impossible

then all of us didnt get the deed but that s another topic

Yep, some kind of more intuitive counterplay, he seems too random right now imo, those slime ghosts can come 1 at you or 3 and then dodge is pointless.

Altho any of the 3 range classes ( Pyro, Bountyhunter, Waystalker ) does fairly well against him… still a bitch tho.

Also anyone tried blocking him with a shield ? ( stronger block ) since i mainly quick play and i dont play a character with that shrug

tried with dwarf… still died to DoT and then the CC after everyone else went down too much.

1 Like

Rip