Not sure if bug or intented. The Gauntlet’s special attack hits more enemies with high dmg than the shot.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Psykhanium’s poxwalkers.
- Shoot at one, the surrounding ones get abysmal weak area-dmg.
- Kill them to respawn 'em at the same locations.
- Specialhit them and the full-dmg radius seem to be bigger.
- Try if from different angles to further narrow it down.
It could be possible that the radius itself stays the same, but the different kind of attacks have a different locations of the Aoe’s center (i.e. hit location of the projectile vs center of the special’s connected enemy). Hard to test on my end.
I actually like the idea of having the special GG attack having a better horde-clear/aoe capabilities due to it requiring it to take a risk (longer animation+melee range only). Please note it as a Gameplay Feedback kind of text =)
Edit: oops, you can hear my Dungeons&dragons discord in the back