Going Out with a bang

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
My peril of the warp killed a sniper and 2 gunners on 3 (malice) but I did not get my acheivment, which I really hate trying to get. The game it happened in ended 10:47 est on the Hab map. Did I have to get a set of trips or did it just not work? Could you please just give me the damned thing if you can check and confirm its a bug. I really want to stop worrying about it, and I did get it.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Complete the achievement going out with a bang by killing a sniper and 2 gunners.
  2. Celebrate, quickly followed with disappointment and confusion
  3. Gather data for a bug report
  4. Beg to have the achievement gave to me to correct the error.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]

Player ID:
[CharlesVI]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[ 1/14/23 10:47 est

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
I did not think of that.

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    console-2023-01-14-13.07.29-3e8f6803-2adf-47a6-96b6-242b41fbe798.log (631.4 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

I think snipers are specials and not elites?

1 Like

I’m afraid that Snipers are Special enemies, not Elites.

Here’s a list of all enemies currently considered Elites:

• Ogryn Bulwark
  • Ogryn Crusher
  • Ogryn Reaper
  • Dreg Rager
  • Dreg Gunner
  • Dreg Shotgunner
  • Scab Rager
  • Scab Mauler
  • Scab Gunner
  • Scab Shotgunner
1 Like

lol

Is it to much to ask to have some way to find this in game. A different color when they die, a glossary, a list on the penance, something? I’m sure I’m not the only one confused. I was going off their name showed up when you killed them. What did I miss?

1 Like

Similar to Vermintide, but you had no way of knowing there either. Just to be clear. I agree with you. This should be clear. I had to figure out myself what the difference between a Scab and a Drag was.

1 Like

Specials spawn in a certain frequency and number and are always aggroed, so they never appear as ambient enemies who just stand around, until you get them infight.
They also have a special sound that they make when spawning (not sure if the sniper has one).

• Flamer and toxflamer: ticking (electrical spark for ignition)
  • Poxburster: low frequency ticking (continuous)
  • Trapper: voice line (female) + laughter
  • Bomber: voice line (male)
  • Mutant: „OOOOH“
  • Dog: howling
  • Sniper: ?

Also, in the Meatgrinder, all specials except poxburster are standing bunched up in one group, so if you ever forget, what counts as special, there they are.

No spawn sound that I’m aware of, but they jingle when they walk around.