Get ideas out of your system thread

Diversify the weapons further for example:
• Shields block unblockable damage and assassins making tanks able to tank despite lesser dodge.
• Two handed swords have a momentum passive, with each swing made standing still their attack speed increases.
• Krubers shotgun makes a chaos spawn drop a grappled player.
• Krubers repeater if all alternate fire shots hit a target will force it to re-agro at him.
• Redo sienna’s flame and beam staff, flamestorm charge flamethrower is the same but the basic attack is just the beams basic laser without any sniper shot. Whereas the beam is now a burst staff the shotgun alt fire is the same but the main fire is purely that sniper blast.
• The fire grenade does damage over time or a percentage chance to stagger each second for X seconds.
• Each shot from the bracer pistols reduce the effectiveness of armour they hit.
• The hammer and shield can attack while blocking with the same button that the rapier pistol uses.
• Bolt staff charged has infinite cleave.
• The handguns minimum reload speed is 20%.
• Sienna’s flame sword has increased damage and depletes overcharge while you are overcharged.
• Swift bow has a barrage like ability except instead of bonus damage it lowers the target move speed.
• On a successful parry one handed weapons gain an attack/damage boost on the next attack.

On a similar note I would like character modifiers or talents that had more impact, the way to do this without screwing balance hard is with each option giving a big nerf in one place and a slightly bigger buff in another. Obvious modifiers would be attack speed, damage, cleave, stagger, crit chance, cdr.

One final note, I wish there couldn’t be multiple patrols in any given area. last night I had each path way at the start of war camp (the very starting bit after you jump down into that narrow corridor) have a patrol in it. There is no point limiting chaos warriors to 6 if you’re gunna throw two lots of them at us.

3 Likes

Added Ranald’s gift for solo, duo and trio runs. Or (probably won’t happen) a specific queue type for it.

Another one. Make Heroic Intervention work differently. Maybe crits = AoE temp HP. Shoved enemies give temp health?

2 Likes

A full mission like this could be really fun and challenging.

2 Likes

I think it should stay as is, but the “aid” should trigger more reliably - like,when the enemy attack animation starts aggroed on teammate, then killing this enemy within 3 seconds grants the shield.

1 Like

To be honest, even in V1 it didn’t seem that useful. You would still only get a few chances to see it a mission. With weapon traits they have to compete with 20% attack speed or some of the other good traits.

If you’re saying it would get buffed to the point where it is noticeable, I can see that working.

yeah. gain shield if killing an enemy that’s not attacking you and make the thing stack and refresh with a set duration.

On that note I’d like to add that I’d want to see paced strikes refresh instead of applying again only after their duration ends.

1 Like

this-this

6 Likes

Green circle for the funniest impression of a voice line.

2 Likes

A ‘confused’ animation/state for enemies, for use when someone either suddenly activates stealth or breaks it. Seeing enemies suddenly stop and stand around like nothing special is happening when clutching as a stealthy character is weird. It could well be combined with a buffer moment of ~0.5 seconds, possibly randomised somewhat, when a stealth ability is activated or broken, just to give a moment of safety from sudden aggro for others or the stealthed character respectively.

5 Likes

Would be a sort of ‘dungeon master’ mode, like Divinity Orginial Sin 2 has.

Being able to pre-choose deed modes could be awesome too. I’d really love a ‘music mode’, where you can just go against Elites, higher density and more hordes, without any specials or bosses. This way you can listen to music while going absolutely ham.

Another good one would be Twitch mode, but with an AI dungeon master who has voicelines and chooses your fate.

3 Likes

stats explained in detail so i can minmax like i did in WoW raiding. and onscreen addons to track all sorts of buff/debuff like tellmewhen or weakaura.

1 Like