Geheimnisnacht arrives in Vermintide 2

They already told it will never happen, it’s time to move on.

1 Like

@Fatshark_Hedge Just want to ask why I can’t see the challenge for the frame on xbox? Gamertag same as here

Its not challenge actually, its a event quest. Next to weekly amd daily ones

I don’t know that they did.

If so, I will be sorry for all the money I gave them because it’s an ass hole move.

The event doesn’t show up on my Xbox one. Need help please.

It’s probably part of the Geheimnisnacht keep decorations. Old, dilapidated buildings are typically seen alongside Halloween or other creepy things.

I know but there is none for me
I already tried to restart xbox and game several times ,reinstall ,xbox hardreset did all my dailies got no weeklys collected all bögenhafen skins long ago, tried to refresh the update section on xbox menu .and even played some quick play and hosted matches solo and with a party

This frame doesn’t work like the normal ones.
You have to play with someone, who has the frame active and then you get it too. Once you use it, others playing with you will get it.

Which frame are you talking about? The green halloween-ish one or the fanged one? “The frame” doesn’t clear that up.

скачал, но игра все равно выдает ошибку сервера, и проверил файлы и переустановил.

• No night/different lighting mode for BtU maps :frowning:
  • Bell map still has no night mode :frowning:
  • Nest got some toxic rain weird lighting :frowning:

I really thought we will get all maps updated for the event.

1 Like

Side note : Weekly challenge is fun. It’s like Resident Evil: Nemesis =p

2 Likes

This one a friend made this picture on his xbox. Cant see it on my game and I think there is only this one frame for xbox players to get , our event is different from yours on PC so I think the frame should make it clear :wink:

1 Like

That’s the one you can pass around.

And why I can’t do the quest when I played with my friend that already got it ? He got the frame equipped when I played with him

Oh it would be so cool if there’s a chance of a random undead spawn on some of maps :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Yeah I was disappointed when the first 5 maps I played were BtU maps, hunger in the dark and screaming bell. I still feel like the other night maps aren’t “night” enough though.

2 Likes

Probably the feature of passing on the frame was only for PC and that’s why you get it from the quest.

Maby, my problem is I don’t got the quest

We’re looking in to this Toastklotzi. You said your friend has the frame, what’s his Gamertag, we’d like to check out what’s going on if possible.

1 Like