Based on the information in the logs, it appears your Intel(R) HD Graphics is set as your default GPU, as opposed to your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 .
This is consequently resulting in your crashes in Vermintide 2, as your default GPU cannot handle the demand.
Please see below for our solutions for this problem:
- Ensure your monitors are plugged in to the dedicated (as opposed to the integrated) GPU ports on the back of your PC
- Perform a clean re-installation of your GPU drivers using the appropriate instructions below:
- For NVIDIA GPUs: Ensure both Steam and Vermintide 2 are set to use your dedicated GPU within the NVIDIA Control Panel by:
- Right-click the desktop and select the ‘NVIDIA Control Panel’
- Navigate to ‘Manage 3D Settings’ > ‘Program Settings’
- Locate Steam within the list of programs
- Within the ‘Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:’ dropdown, choose the NVIDIA GPU
- Then locate Vermintide 2 within the list of programs, and repeat the above step
Please let me know if you have any problems.