Fortunes of War Hosting

I want to host this and have people join or be able to PUG into a game. I just want to slaughter overwhelming odds of skaven.

2 Likes

Well, you can host it… friends can join in the lobby or mid game. Or you can host a quickplay to get some people and then play it with them.

That doesn’t help those of us with a bad connection and shouldn’t host.
I want to be able to join any random public match without having to hunt for strangers on forums to organize a group.

1 Like

I’ll have to test this but if you get yourself into a group of other players, I think you can select the mission for everyone and the current host will still be hosting.

I do agree it could be a little easier, i think it should at least be joinable in the lobby browser.

1 Like

From my experience the actual host needs to have it unlocked.
I unlocked it and then joined my friend(the host) who didnt have it unlocked and we were not able to activate it.

2 Likes

I’d rather not have to use a round about way to get people into my lobby. I don’t want to message through my friends list I just want to host and watch people tick in who are searching the map in lobby browser, or vice versa, be that guy seeing it on lobby browser and zoning into the match.

I would rather not start a quick play to gather a group then switch over to the map I really want to be playing. It seems non sensical. After the map has been unlocked it should be available to players via the lobby browser and there is really little reason otherwise.

I play at odd and inconsistent hours for which a set group is hard to get, and I like the pressure of being in a group that has just assembled moments before.

2 Likes

Can confirm, I just tested myself :frowning:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu