Filinids

Can’t use Hom Sapien Hirsutus* Funnt good thing this is not about hom* sapiens lol (hom* was the issue of the title.)
So was in chat with friend and had two ideas if Filinids where added. this kinda fits the esthetics on the character models.

*=o

Felinids, and no thank you (as in no Felinid at all)

That’s as scary as the Cat movie

once again, i am tormented by the furry incursions. someone please make a rule against bringing this up

2 Likes

BROTHER! Avenge me BROTHER!

Dude we want more FURY! NOT more Furry! FURY!

2 Likes

This the type of post that makes me wish there was a dislike button.

7 Likes

Sounds like Heresy.

3 Likes

If Felenids look anything like this at all in 40k its an absolute miracle they’re tolerated in any capacity. My first priority as an Inquisitor would be removing them from the franchise completely.

I’m a furry and I don’t want this. If this is a joke about the playermodel face options, fine, but if not, good lord my dude. :fearful: There’s gotta be art for this that doesn’t look like one of those “has science gone too far?!” ads.

Like here, this is at least Warhammer flavored:

Given that they have literally one paragraph about them on the wiki, and even then only because a Thundercats fan won a tournament in 40k’s early days, I would be astonished if they made it into Darktide. Ratlings are the most likely candidate as abhumans go, imo, and I would rather have them get some more love.

Anyway…

Sorry to say bud, but no incursion was necessary. :smiling_imp: We’ve been here all along!

2 Likes

I’m down for more abhumans, though I’d say ratlings should come first.

3 Likes

I want the good beastmen. I think a vet voiceline even references them. Freaks united under the emperor’s banner.

Regal_Tailord_Lorad_Gatlington

4 Likes

as long as is more creative than a neko doller store outfit I’ll gladly add it to my roster, abhumans are a wonderful way to spice up an army.

If it turns out furry or something absalutly twisted to defy expectations. I’ll accept it, I just want something visually fun to come from it.

1 Like

I like your attitude. :muscle:

Hello Kitty 40,000

I remember hearing about a Hello Kitty themed Space Marine army being banned from official GW tournaments.

That is a disturbing picture

1 Like

I have an imminent request to inquisitor Grendyl to transfer me to the xenos department so i can purge those god emperor forbidden eyesore of vaste of biomater abomination from this filth ridden universe…

abhumans would fall more under local planitary authority or ordo hereticus in more extreme cases I beleive.

Besides grendyl requires bodies to die in the meat grinder, your desires will be met by sending them down into the hive.

If you want our superiours to be picky we’d all be sat on a penal colony dying in sulfer mines… or worse.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.