Feedback on 1.05 live and why I can no longer recommend Vermintide 2

thx. i feel the same way. so far my experience with legend, i can point out what we SHOULD have done for every wipe, and my subsequent runs become more cautious, and win rate goes up because we take those precautions and LISTEN and react, not just push forward blindly.

i win roughly 1/3 of my legend games quickplaying solo with randoms, more especially if i’m paired up with a familiar host whose playstyle i understand (i tend to see some familiar names after quickplaying for a while)

you can’t say 99% of all runs cannot be finished. you are talking about YOUR own experience. thing is, quickplay is a melting pot of personality and RNG, you’re gonna get good players and bad players. the only constant is YOURSELF. learn from mistakes, learn how to adapt to playstyles, and you’ll win more games. there are tips and tricks for every map as well which you can learn to exploit (not hacking, just regular play, good positioning or places where it’s easily defendable)

an example: sometimes when my party already has an elf and sienna, i’ll run a BH just to be their nursemaid. they run up to do their thing, killing things, but i’ll only spring into action when they’re in trouble (stormvermin getting real close, leech porting behind them, some slave rat going to poke them in the butthole) i support them, go at their pace, focus on killing specials, and the whole run goes a lot smoother.

i’m not trying to be elitist, the same argument can be made for people complaining about recruit mode to legend mode. here’s a post for reference:

2 Likes